Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
well for her coming on stories to Say she just spent about 3 hours in the gym of a tuesday morning while the world goes out and grafts for a few bob to make ends meat!!!! she sickens my arse this one. . paints a few faces 2 days a week, she couldnt be gettin more then €50 an application SURELY!
if even and she parades herself around the place monday to friday - runs a car, a house a child through school and herself, sorry now but HOW?
i've a mortgage a full time job on a good wage not a cat nor kitten to feed only myself and barely gets by!
PISSES ME OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Reactions: 10

Babadoo69

Whaaaat? Neither of them have a pot to piss in by the looks of it..
She has to get a ring that looks the part to compete with her buddy Pam..meanwhile sub renting the house out while you have a child, things must be tight..Peter is a man child with no stable job..

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Gwaygurl

Goodbye Capone's it's been good , couldn't eat there again when "influencers" getting it for free!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

theGingerBreadMan

Are there any other threads for Galway Huns?
I know becca Gillen has one (dose) but what about Orla Hurney (dying to know does anyone know why her & Paul aren’t together anymore and she’s in Texas?? Also Edel Wade/Lynch - few stories on that one too

• Haha

mrsbinfield

I personally have no interest in other people's kids. Couldn't give a flying monkey's what they look like or what they do so find it odd that this would increase engagement. I tend to unfollow once they start families.
Ah I feel better , I do that. Followed a load of house renovations accounts when I was renovating, once they have kids just not my content.
Ally’s always been a user. Not at lot of substance to warrant real friends . I remember a few years ago she had a singing competition thing In Galway . Now if I remember she’s quite good . This lad in our group, quite lovable but ordinary looking , was mad into her . She had him 3 days making posters etc for her . She gave him a tug for his hard work, and missing his work party, no kissing though. Then pretended to not know him then after she was done ,

• Haha
  • Wow
Hahahahahah but she is a cunt 🤣 Not bent out of shape - this is what she wants to do to prance around on the gram and now that she's disgraced herself we should say anything.

TW SUIC*DE: Last week the week before a video went viral of a girl, she was named and put up on every platform going and subsequently committed suicide - she did not ask to be up in all the socials someone took a video of her and spread it round and she was identified and committed suicide. Doxxing is not OK EVER END OF. ALLY HAS DONE THE SAME THING TAKEN SOMEONES PRIVATE PERSONAL INFORMATION AND SHARED IT ON HER LARGE PLATFORM, NAME PICTURES EVERYTHING.
Ya can put whatever you want in capital letters sweetheart but maybe that girl should thought twice about sending multiple messages to Ally & her boyfriend...can't expect to be a bitch and recieve no backlash...simple as!! And no I'm not ally and nor am I friends with her...just AN OPINION..!

• Haha

Gwaygurl

Love to be in Belfast , anyone remember the absolute roasting she gave bperfect and anyone who attended during Covid (and I had to agree with her ) but now she's a BA and making €€ she's forgotten .....ok 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Gwaygurl

Can someone make a new thread I don't know how to 😂 " Inflatable lips and other bits, McbegGinn needs proper makeup tips ‼" is most liked thread name courtesy of @SoSueHer 😂

• Heart

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Jesus, none of ye actually thought they'd make it down the aisle did ye 🤣 He was an overgrown manchild who wants to be a singer, and she's an insta whore who literally sells her child on the gram 😁 She pressured/manipulated him into proposing so she could keep up with the Joneses (hence the Claddagh ring and then the cubic zirconia after which she prob bought herself) it was all an elaborate shitshow, Peter wouldnt be into this shit beggy Mitchell life, he seems funny and chill, total opposite to McBegGinn 🤔

Also isn’t this is the second years long relationship (since the baby daddy) that she's flaunted incessantly until it all came to a screeching halt, think she'd learn to keep some things private 🙄

There'll be no sympathy here, IDGAF, let her beg now (up in her free house) for counselling and a holiday cause she's had such a hard year, out ta fuck u silly bitch 🤬

• Haha

Ac11*

I hope it doesn't scar! Is she actually for real! 🫠🫠 Girl I had a c section last week and am still in hospital! Get a grip!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Hi Guys, (whinge whinge) I'm so sick, (whinge) for 4 days (cough/whinge) I need to get some neurofen ( HINT HINT 😉) and some Lemsip (DOUBLE HINT 😜) Does anybody know what I can do (read: will some pharmacy send me a care packege so I can save my money for lip fillers) ?

Place ur bets gals, she'll be opening a care package by the end of the week: "Oh guys this is so sweet, one of __________, must have seen (after me going on about it for 3 days) how sick I am, and VERY KINDLY GIFTED ME _______ (after I was on to my 25k followers begging) !¡! "

Moron is so predictable 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
I cannot cope with her thinking she came up with the idea for the Irish love island 🤦‍♀️ She’s constantly tagging tg4 looking for praise and it’s virgin media that’s bringing out the show? She’s so far up her own hole it’s comical 😂

• Haha

allyd

I knew it wouldn't be long before the begging began for a new car!! It's actually embarrassing how desperate this looks. I'm mortified for the garage just looking at those stories omg 🤣🙈

• Haha

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Who the fuck was the dickhead going about how she never related to another single mother before until she heard AllyMcBegGinn at mum talks? Jesus christ a stór an awful sheltered life you've led 🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

SoSueHer

VIP Member
I hate all of the above, Edita infuriates me she's another Ally McbegGinn she's constantly got her hand out x The school run outfits mother of fuck you can tell she's a unemployed and sitting on her hole all day 😫 Pam exactly as someone said is a tadpole, I don't even know who this gobshite Clarke is, see him on stories tho x And an addition NANCY FUCKING BELLE cause she wrecks my head with her Ali Express brushes 💯

• Heart

Saoirsew

I love how she gave out about the people who read here and make accounts... sorry ally pet you showed a screenshot with you having an account

• Haha

Saoirsew

Begging for somewhere to go for free dinner must have been her way of dropping hints for the radisson to include dinner

• Heart