Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit odd that he hasn't reposted her story or put up a pic aswel. Who knows it could be the making of them!

Reactions: 2
Christ I couldn’t cope with posting all this tit . How will we go now into wedding planning yeash no thanks

• Haha
Early July she had the best weekend of her life in Belfast with him, end of July people were commiserating with her over the breakup 😂😂
"6 Christmases of loving you" - the actual engagement was off for 5 months, she cried etc for weeks according to herself, the desperation is real with this one 😒 Also I know it's a wedding but why is it's he always always making a tit out of himself, she's worse then, tagging him in everything that he rarely of ever reposts, we all know Peter wants to be on the TV but every time he sees a stage does he have to give a bloody performance, jesus wept 🙄 He's also picked and chosen which parts he'll repost skipped Love Wins but posted 6 Months 🤔 This is the strangest engagement/business arrangement ever !

Reactions: 11
"6 Christmases of loving you" - the actual engagement was off for 5 months, she cried etc for weeks according to herself, the desperation is real with this one 😒 Also I know it's a wedding but why is it's he always always making a tit out of himself, she's worse then, tagging him in everything that he rarely of ever reposts, we all know Peter wants to be on the TV but every time he sees a stage does he have to give a bloody performance, jesus wept 🙄 He's also picked and chosen which parts he'll repost skipped Love Wins but posted 6 Months 🤔 This is the strangest engagement/business arrangement ever !
"6 Christmases of loving you" can’t believe she posted that, absolutely morto for the poor girl! Is she completely ignoring the he fact that they broke up?!! 🫣🤭🤔

• Haha
"6 Christmases of loving you" can’t believe she posted that, absolutely morto for the poor girl! Is she completely ignoring the he fact that they broke up?!! 🫣🤭🤔
I'd say she's desperate, she finally had the chance of being single and live her best life until a mature successful independent man comes into her life. But she runs back to this man child who she cried over and who humiliated her over their broken stupid forced engagement 🙄 he looks 15, she looks 45, I'd say they're far from compatible. Desperate.

• Heart
Way-hay, there Peter’s stocking!! 🤭
Must have been killing her not to show pics of them sooner!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Front row seats to another car crash, I'll get the popcorn in. At some point you stop feeling sorry for her humiliating herself, and just sit back and watch 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Scarlet for her is all i can say . she’s pushing 40 and with an immature little boy . She must be morto . He looks and acts about 23 my friend met him on set of bad sisters a few months ago , said he was sound but sooooo immature and attention seeking . Ali defo wants someone like her ex- few quid and who can drive lol . She’s some fool taking him back will never last . He defo got cold feet & then she got desperate as she’s mad looking in person so isn’t probably doing any better than him realistically . 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
he was definitely on the white powder in them wedding videos. the sweat absolutely pissing out of him off his nut.
the come back photo was very airbrushed too.

• Haha
Herself Peter in Radison athlone free staying.reported her adds for no add pr sign tinyiny

• Heart
Begging for somewhere to go for free dinner must have been her way of dropping hints for the radisson to include dinner

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's all so predictable at this stage. She'll post some pics now and a full soppy caption about finding each other again, but this time it's real and true love bla bla bla. Then the ring is back on and a new announcement about the engagement only this time they'll have a date already set and start the planning (begging). He'll move in with her and Holly and the rest of the housemates, so she'll have to give up the loan parent payment and become a full time influencer, while he does shifts in the uncles bar pulling pints at weekends while still acting like a 15 Yr old. Less than 2 years it'll all be over and she'll go and 'find' herself once again. 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t know if it’s been discussed here but I’m just after seeing Brian on tinder. So guess him and his partner have broken up

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.