Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ejco

I think this for me sums her up perfectly. It's never good enough and it's never enough. She most be exhausting to be married to. Maybe the reason we don't see much of the elusive Stuart is that he's in bed recovering from the drama of it all.
Bad luck for Stu the bed is usually taken by Alice recovering from how hard her poor privileged life is; running a dream retail business in a building owned by your parents and living in a gorgeous home mortgage free furnished with expensive vintage and Scandinavian furniture with your husband and daughters who are happy and healthy. But somehow none of that is ever good enough?

It’s exhausting.

Reactions: 15

Anotherdayanotherwalk

It a constant cycle of tell people something / ask for their thoughts swiftly followed by annoyance and outrage at people actually doing so. I think all she wants is constant validation of herself 🙄.
It becomes irritating and exhausting to watch - imagine actually living with it.
Get off your fucking homemade wooden high horse

View attachment 721057
Love this! If we ever get to a second thread this has got to be part of the title 🙂

Reactions: 12

losingmymindagain

That tiling round the fire looks fucking atrocious!
She literally makes everything hard work doesn’t she? Long drawn out decisions on paint colour, or tile grout, or which tongue and groove to use. She overthinks everything and then basically talk’s herself out of her own decisions! When she mocks her past decor decisions she comes across so stuck up and condescending, but she was obviously happy with it all at the time? What made her want to transform her whole life into scandiland - her entire home, her work, her children? It’s weird. She will never be happy. Fact.

One more thing, her eldest starts secondary school next year. How on earth is Alice going to cope? Nancy might become ‘challenging’ when she no longer wishes to dress as an extra from Goodnight Mr Tom or read The Moomins before bed 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Hashtagblessed

Aww poor Alice is regretting starting the renovations on her mortgage free home in an idyllic corner of the country where she can swim all year round and faff with tat in her shop as a job because her circumstances have ~changed~. Poor thing.

Imagine whinging to thousands of people about this trivial, self-inflicted shite in a week when massacres of innocent civilians have been discovered in Europe.

Alice - get some help.

Reactions: 10

Hashtagblessed

Lol at the Christmas decorations 😅 The prices are up. £10 for 10 ‘mixed designs’ or £18 for 20.

I’m cringing on her behalf.

• Wow
  • Haha

Thedreamteam

I didn’t even know she had a tattle thread until now. So thanks for that Alice 👍🏻 She’s driven me nuts for bloody AGES

• Haha

jus rol with it

The beach is Portholland. It’s alright to worship at my scandi altar but not ok if you want to share the same beach as me :rolleyes:

• Heart

SecretShhhh

So this is amusing…… I saw she posted some pictures of Xmas decs last week that were ‘coming soon’ and thought I recognised them.

3DF5B88D-81CE-40D5-A18B-A4CBCA92A726.jpeg

Turns out Alice is using the local DIY store in Cornwall called ‘Trago Mills’ to supply her store.

4380CA46-C526-4A49-9E64-475249B3C4E9.jpeg

851DC6DF-8C45-4B3F-8AB0-5BA4DF244AFE.jpeg

They are now online as she documented the other day she went up to her online packing company the other day, but no price is showing.

40D567E8-8573-4222-B5F8-09D8924A1240.jpeg

In TM single ones sell for 25p and a pack of ten were £2.10. Should imagine she is selling them for a lot more than that

Really got to admire her hustle haven’t you. So much for ethically sourced and curated!

Wonder how much else she buys there and re-sells?!?

• Wow
  • Haha

Hashtagblessed

Wait so it’s now Wednesday and her ‘mental week’ has so far consisted of a day out with a friend, filming herself putting plates in a dresser and obsessing over whether a sodding Ercol day bed is going back in her house? Oh and frantically tagging for a free cuddle chair.

She’s honestly the worst. Stop talking aloud Alice, you’re coming off really badly.

• Haha

SecretShhhh

She really needs to go to therapy. She will never be happy with anything because she feels she always gets the shitty end of the stick when most people would kill for what she has, two wonderful kids, lovely husband, mortgage free, near enough shop rent free. Has had a very easy life coasting along in basic easy jobs till she set up Scandiland.

She always takes everything so personally but more often than not it’s her rash decisions that land her in trouble. Knee jerk reactions to have whatever the latest trend is (camper van anyone) even if it makes no sense for the property she is living in or financially for the family.

Reactions: 9

Hashtagged

VIP Member
Give it a year and she’ll be tearing them off the wall due to some “problem or other” meaning the whole front room will need redecorating which means all the cladding in the hallway will now be wrong and need removing or repainting meaning the new wooden floors won’t match so those will need replacing and on and on it goes...

• Haha

Hashtagblessed

Theres nothing worse that insagrammers complaining about Instagram. Get a life people!
yeah it’s almost like it’s not a free service which has facilitated people making a living in the most flexible and easy way since the dawn of time with little to no skill?!

• Haha

Anotherdayanotherwalk

Closing early again today 🤣
I'm going to go and ask my mummy and daddy nicely if I can play shops in their front room and my husband is going to ask his parents to pay off our mortgage and then I think I'm going to dedicate myself to wafting. Might take to my bed first though as thinking about it all is very tiring and I've foolishly been very busy these past few years working full time and raising offspring. Wish I'd come up with this plan sooner 😂

• Haha

SecretShhhh

she just did a lot of ‘Seeing as I’m left with absolutely no staff whatsoever I’m going to have to work some of half term…’ and ‘Because of being unexpectedly left without cover the shop will be open 10:34ish to 11:04ish’ etc.

Very thinly veiled digs at the lady who moved on that seemed unnecessary and came off as unprofessional.
Its ironic she moaned so much about being SO put upon when the person in question had offered to carry on working every Saturday either until she found someone new or indefinitely.

The day after (Saturday) the girl told Alice she had a new job and could no longer work during the week she received a text message five mins before her shift ended telling her to leave the shop keys with her parents and don’t return as she no longer trusted her.

Maybe she will get the next staff member set up properly with a contract, payslips and an NDA so she ‘can’t be let down’ again.

• Wow

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Yes Alice, I think 60+ people unfollowing you after your stories today does say a lot.

That you’re a moody bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Maria1

Chatty Member
Nobody cares what beach you went to that you won't share the name of in case commoners turn up with colourful plastic buckets and non-aesthetic beach wear.
Seriously, read the room.

• Haha

Mum3boys

VIP Member
She’s a drama queen , she’s probably painting a wall a different shade of cream or something exciting like that .

• Haha