Aliceinscandiland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It strikes me that she’s forever thrashing around in search of happiness. Lurching from one thing to the other, thinking she’s just one step away from fulfilment. It would be sad if she was even 5% self-aware.

Reactions: 5
It strikes me that she is a pretentious mare desperate to elevate herself to something she deems much more worthy of herself than her current living situation… truly cannot stand the bint and her fake plummy voice

Reactions: 4
It strikes me that she is a pretentious mare desperate to elevate herself to something she deems much more worthy of herself than her current living situation… truly cannot stand the bint and her fake plummy voice
The voice is surely put on, but then why would you?

Omm ommm Omm Shes sooo burnt out and exhausted from doing nothing except breathing in the scent of wood … time for a little get away to somewhere of Alice’s choice , with the clothes on their backs as that’s all they own since she spent all the cash on battered old vans and wooden bowls

• Haha
Anyone else feel like even a couple of days away with her girls it’s all still about her? Everything is just so….curated?! From where they go, what they do, what they eat, even down to what the girls buy….it’s all her! I feel incredibly sorry for those girls.

Reactions: 6
She’s a control freak convinced she’s in Scandinavia circa 1950

• Haha
Alice always creams herself over anything vintage… that’s her excuse for buying old tat and flogging it like Del Boy to unsuspecting tourists … Eula darling you’ll be buying yourself a hat from here and posing for my Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Even grouted, you really will notice they are crooked as all hell. That’s not what they are supposed to look like.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think it helps that she’s decided on that layout. They don’t look great right now, I would have used a slightly larger gap for grout too.

Anyone else notice how she tagged that grout company in her stories the other day and now lo and behold they’ve sent her samples? Mark my words there’ll be a #collab going on in a couple of weeks time, when she’s finally decided on the colour 🙄

They look like the stereotype of British teeth. Why spend so much on tiles and then not bother to put them up straight. They’d annoy me every time I looked at them!

Reactions: 1
Talk about way too ruin a beautiful tile!!

Had a look online and she is totally wrong yet again. none of them have been installed how she has done them should have used a spacer
1E8DD2AD-33AD-4E4E-955D-12BD55C692E6.jpeg
596479AE-D8C9-4FDF-A5EB-FA008BF5FBC9.jpeg
F6634EA8-1E5B-48AB-A73A-E3A3481DAF14.jpeg

Give it a year and she’ll be tearing them off the wall due to some “problem or other” meaning the whole front room will need redecorating which means all the cladding in the hallway will now be wrong and need removing or repainting meaning the new wooden floors won’t match so those will need replacing and on and on it goes...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those tiles are lovely when laid correctly , but they’ve made a major duck up here with lay out and majorly wonky install , it looks horrific. She knows this fine well hence her passive aggressive post. These won’t last long she’ll rip them off and replace which to be fair so would I

She’s a drama queen , she’s probably painting a wall a different shade of cream or something exciting like that .

• Haha
Reactions: 8