Aliceinscandiland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes there was then the next bit of the story with a hashtag posted which referenced tattle something like #peopleontattlearemean but I didn't screenshot unfortunately

Reactions: 2
I didn’t even know she had a tattle thread until now. So thanks for that Alice 👍🏻 She’s driven me nuts for bloody AGES

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aah yes that was it.
Personally for me it's more like #tattlelifebeatstheboredomofwork
Alice is just so busy at work with important things to do. She doesn’t have time to be bored. Don’t worry though, she’ll still have time to create an elaborate and expensive tablescape

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe she could consider that it’s a fact that she comes across as a busy body who is never happy?

Reactions: 3
She's very passive aggressive.

Just add a little disclaimer saying that she's not a newbie to the rings and you're right there watching.

She's so bleeping rude, all the time.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why people continue to post their tit on Instagram if they don’t want to hear peoples opinions. No one’s asking you to post your life!

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why people continue to post their tit on Instagram if they don’t want to hear peoples opinions. No one’s asking you to post your life!
Because she has no other content? She basically shows her kitchen/ diner/extension/kid’s bedrooms over and over and over. Never get to see the bathroom. Mind you, we do see a lot of her bed, usually from the angle of her lying in it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she's said before that the bathroom is awful hence it's never shown. I find it somewhat unnerving that she happily shares her childrens rooms all the time but to my recollection has never shown her bedroom. It's like she wants an element of privacy for herself that she's not prepared to provide for her own children.

Reactions: 1
I agree she shows a close in shot of her bed a fair bit but not of the room overall that I recall. On her grid are just a couple of close in shots of the bed, nothing of the overall room.

I agree she shows a close in shot of her bed a fair bit but not of the room overall that I recall. On her grid are just a couple of close in shots of the bed, nothing of the overall room.
The bedroom is small and she has a single and double bed pushed together which dominate the room. It’s literally a bed with just enough space to walk around two sides of it. There’s not much else to see

Reactions: 1