Aliceinscandiland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly.

I have OCD and after years of therapy am finally able to accept that I can't be a perfect decorator and am able to accept my poor cutting in, paint on fittings etc. but it took a long way to get here.

If she generally wasn't so objectionable I would feel bad for her.

Reactions: 2
I’m sure it’s been said before, but why is she always complaining she’s so knackered? Wtf does she actually do all day? And I really want to ask her what they eat every day, because she keeps saying she has no time to cook! Although today it looks like she would’ve had time to cook, had she not had that ‘huge lie in’ 🙄

Reactions: 5
I’m sure it’s been said before, but why is she always complaining she’s so knackered? Wtf does she actually do all day? And I really want to ask her what they eat every day, because she keeps saying she has no time to cook! Although today it looks like she would’ve had time to cook, had she not had that ‘huge lie in’ 🙄
I may have missed when she’s actually talked about it but I think she’s hinted at having “an illness” - not sure if she means M.E or something?

God help her if she actually had a real job and no childcare assistance!! She might know what knackered really was then.

Absolutely thrilled with her Finisterre changing robe by the sounds of it 🥲 Wouldn’t you at least try and sound slightly enthused? £140 of freebie and barely an attempt to explain it.

Reactions: 6
She says she has anxiety and depression which she no longer medicates for. I can understand up to a point, I have the same and life is a struggle but I keep on keeping on and I smile and I make fun of my condition.
I just get the feeling that her constant messing around with her environment, the disappointments, never being content must be so draining for her family.

Reactions: 6
Aww poor Alice is regretting starting the renovations on her mortgage free home in an idyllic corner of the country where she can swim all year round and faff with tat in her shop as a job because her circumstances have ~changed~. Poor thing.

Imagine whinging to thousands of people about this trivial, self-inflicted shite in a week when massacres of innocent civilians have been discovered in Europe.

Alice - get some help.

Reactions: 10
Aww poor Alice is regretting starting the renovations on her mortgage free home in an idyllic corner of the country where she can swim all year round and faff with tat in her shop as a job because her circumstances have ~changed~. Poor thing.

Imagine whinging to thousands of people about this trivial, self-inflicted shite in a week when massacres of innocent civilians have been discovered in Europe.

Alice - get some help.
She is so out of touch with reality

Reactions: 1
Easter Sunday and she’s at a ‘vintage market’ and had a sleepover in the van with her friend - what about her poor kids whys she not spending Easter Sunday with them, doing family stuff? And I’m sure her kids would’ve loved to go for a sleepover in the van somewhere! Why is she always trying to escape?

And also whinging about how uncomfortable her new bed is when a few months ago she was so excited to have it and saying how great it was. I guess style over substance is a real problem isn’t it Alice!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nancy’s trousers are too short, again.

A lot of the stuff she picks up and lists at stupid prices looks knackered. I can understand older stuff that’s in really good condition, but some of that haul is awful.

Reactions: 4
Nancy’s trousers are too short, again.

A lot of the stuff she picks up and lists at stupid prices looks knackered. I can understand older stuff that’s in really good condition, but some of that haul is awful.
It all looked terrible and she’s just ripping people off , she needs to sort her priorities out she’s bloody selfish and obsessed with her house to the point it makes her miserable and sloth like