Aliceinscandiland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bedroom is small and she has a single and double bed pushed together which dominate the room. It’s literally a bed with just enough space to walk around two sides of it. There’s not much else to see

God that giant bed is tragic and ugly. Maybe now her girls are actual children she could buy a normal more aesthetically pleasing bed

Reactions: 1
Yes Alice, I think 60+ people unfollowing you after your stories today does say a lot.

That you’re a moody witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes Alice, I think 60+ people unfollowing you after your stories today does say a lot.

That you’re a moody witch.
Wow it’s sooo self important. You’re not bloody Ariana Grande. You should be grateful people want to get in touch!

Reactions: 3
She is the worst. The majority of her posts on her personal page relate to her shop so seriously, why put that attitude out there?

Nobody forced her to grow her following to 30k+.

And she says she doesn’t use affiliate links and ads but that bedroom post alone contains a literal heap of gifted bed linen and a free brass lamp so she has no right to act all high and mighty. Her blog has been a source of profit, in the form of advertising for her shop or free products, for years. Why else would she bother?!

Her true character shines through in that bedroom blog where she names the source of everything in the body of the blog except the person who rushed through her hooks on eBay. That’s despite saying what a great service they gave her.

That bedroom looks awful and the grubby marks on the door are just the icing on the cake.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No one needs to announce their boundaries. You just maintain them yourself. By announcing them she is trying to make other people comply with her boundaries and that’s not how it works.

She looks very rough in the boundary stories though - maybe something else has frustrated her that is beyond her control and she’s displaced that annoyance by lashing out on Instagram?

Because honestly, that’s a lot of upset about followers interacting informally with her on an intimate IG account about her private home.

Reactions: 1
No one needs to announce their boundaries. You just maintain them yourself. By announcing them she is trying to make other people comply with her boundaries and that’s not how it works.

She looks very rough in the boundary stories though - maybe something else has frustrated her that is beyond her control and she’s displaced that annoyance by lashing out on Instagram?

Because honestly, that’s a lot of upset about followers interacting informally with her on an intimate IG account about her private home.
I think Tattle has annoyed her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In a very long winded way she said that she wouldn't be replying to DM's from people who didn't use please and thank you. Not unreasonable in my view but also not really worthy of a dramatic announcement about boundaries.
The "mass exodus" of followers as referenced in her latest grid post is actually a net loss of 21 so allowing for say 10 new followers we're talking perhaps 30 people 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Complete waste of effort announcing her boundaries on stories which only last 24 hours, did she expect all 30k+ followers to take note?

• Haha
She’s doubling down and will be saving her boundaries as a story highlight for future reference. 🙄

What a total fud. I agree it takes nothing to say please and thank you, but when “you” are your business/brand then moaning about the people who buy into you, is completely ridiculous. Mind you, she is ridiculous!

Um so the same Alice who last year complained about tourists daring to visit Cornwall is now canvassing for Google reviews of her shop so that tourists will visit her 🤔🙄

Reactions: 5
Took 3 years to find the right denim jacket? Or took three years to find a denim jacket that was acceptable to Alice?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Took 3 years to find the right denim jacket? Or took three years to find a denim jacket that was acceptable to Alice?
Drives me mad that the kids are never in clothes that fit! Jacket’s massive, and her trousers are “budgies”. Yet they’ve apparently spent 3 years looking for a jacket to fit the aesthetic 🤦🏼‍♀️