Aliceinscandiland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg all the vagueness to try and look mysterious. The shop will need to be open a while longer to sell the 2,841 baskets she just bought at the flea market (her voiceover on that reel sounded like she was on Downtown Abbey)

I think the Baileyā€™s thing was just that she feels like she could be bolder with her own style and that her shop isnā€™t as great as Baileyā€™s.

I dont think she ever sells any of those baskets , every picture of her chaotic junk sorry stock room looks packed to the rafters. Love how she just sauntered round like a sloth while her husband lugged all the towers of tat back to the van

Reactions: 1
I just watched her stories from last night can someone please explain what ā€œdecision fatigueā€ is. ā€œDecision fatigueā€ sometimes I think she is on a full time mock because she canā€™t be serious. Also the paint for the sauna of a hallway isnā€™t photographing well, which either translates as she doesnā€™t like or another one of her idiot phrases. Who cares, itā€™s a joke for your family to live in. Who gives a crap if it doesnā€™t photograph well? Itā€™s a 1960ā€™s semi on an ex council estate in a crappy area of cornwall she is so deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really needs to go to therapy. She will never be happy with anything because she feels she always gets the crappy end of the stick when most people would kill for what she has, two wonderful kids, lovely husband, mortgage free, near enough shop rent free. Has had a very easy life coasting along in basic easy jobs till she set up Scandiland.

She always takes everything so personally but more often than not itā€™s her rash decisions that land her in trouble. Knee jerk reactions to have whatever the latest trend is (camper van anyone) even if it makes no sense for the property she is living in or financially for the family.

Reactions: 9
She is the most entitled idiot I have come across, if she actually had any concept of what bad luck was , such as someone in the family falling ill, she might see what a dick she comes across as . Vacuous, self obsessed idiot that she is , choosing a paint colour or someone doing a job not to her exacting standards is enough to exhaust her. Who the hell lives their life dependent on how well their hallway photographs , what a cock

Reactions: 6
Is her house really ex-social housing? I bet the neighbours laugh themselves sick at her and her pretensions.

That tiling round the fire looks bleeping atrocious!
She literally makes everything hard work doesnā€™t she? Long drawn out decisions on paint colour, or tile grout, or which tongue and groove to use. She overthinks everything and then basically talkā€™s herself out of her own decisions! When she mocks her past decor decisions she comes across so stuck up and condescending, but she was obviously happy with it all at the time? What made her want to transform her whole life into scandiland - her entire home, her work, her children? Itā€™s weird. She will never be happy. Fact.

One more thing, her eldest starts secondary school next year. How on earth is Alice going to cope? Nancy might become ā€˜challengingā€™ when she no longer wishes to dress as an extra from Goodnight Mr Tom or read The Moomins before bed šŸ˜±

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone follow officialsadbeige on IG? Itā€™s an aesthetic that will be familiar to people on this thread šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone follow officialsadbeige on IG? Itā€™s an aesthetic that will be familiar to people on this thread šŸ¤£
I had to look and now subbed. The Werner Herzog range of sad toys is comic perfection.

GDPR clearly means nothing to Alice judging by the story of her printing address labels.

That wreath looks like itā€™s been shoved in the loft over the past year and been brought out to do another Christmas! It definitely doesnā€™t scream ā€œmerry Christmasā€ at you!

I'm hoping this is her daughter "dressing up" rather than just wearing the normal old, too small clothes that Alice likes to dress them in (all whilst having a dedicated champagne budget šŸ™„)
Iā€™d imagine she will pretend the child has chosen to wear it itself, when we all know itā€™s her dressing them up

I guarantee that Christmas tree will be ALL Alice and her scandi style decorations! The kids wonā€™t get a look in and there certainly wonā€™t be any decs made at school going on there!