Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anotherdayanotherwalk

Goodness me, nothing is ever good enough or right for her. Most people have difficult stressful lives but just get on with it. Most people would be delighted to live her life - mortgage free playing shops in her parents front room.

Reactions: 6

Anotherdayanotherwalk

To be fair even in more normal times she doesn't really run the shop 😂 There are always numerous posts about how she'll open on Thursday from 10ish to 2pm and then she might open on Friday or Saturday depending on how tired or busy she is and might manage to open for 20 minutes next Tuesday. I'm not sure if I applied such a work ethic to my job (that you know pays trivial things like the mortgage) that I'd still be employed... Might give it a try though next week!

Hashtagblessed

Its ironic she moaned so much about being SO put upon when the person in question had offered to carry on working every Saturday either until she found someone new or indefinitely.

The day after (Saturday) the girl told Alice she had a new job and could no longer work during the week she received a text message five mins before her shift ended telling her to leave the shop keys with her parents and don’t return as she no longer trusted her.

Maybe she will get the next staff member set up properly with a contract, payslips and an NDA so she ‘can’t be let down’ again.
That’s terrible. If she can’t handle the fact that staff will come and go then she shouldn’t be an employer.

Her true colours clearly shone through when she was put under pressure and cutting somebody off so harshly just made her life more difficult. But then she always thrives on being the victim, doesn’t she?

Best of luck to her new recruit!😬

Roguespud

The moaning is too much. She has a job, kids and a house...its called being an adult! How many people are in jobs they absolutely despise bit have no hope of leaving. Her kids are healthy her home beautiful. Self employed is difficult with a lot of unseen hours and work. But there are a lot of pros to it too. She seems to have outsourced part of it now?!? Tbh, I don't think anything will ever be enough for little ms privilege.
I'm really good friends with a lady who has 7 kids, teaches and runs a farm....id love them to swap lives for a week.

Anotherdayanotherwalk

Anyone else feel that the upcoming decorating will be a drama? Painter not turning up, quality of work, doesn't like the colour etc etc?

• Haha

Hashtagblessed

Let me get this straight- she’s mortgage free and rents her shop off her parents so likely doesn’t have a landlord to answer to?
Yet somehow continues to moan every single day about her life despite every issue being a direct result of her decisions?
Her kids - her choice
Her shop - her choice
Her large Instagram following and the ‘work’ that comes with it - her choice

• Haha
She likes having the extra seating in the extension.

Does she ever sit on it? Or does she just like knowing she owns a sought after Ercol day bed?

Wish I could trot the kid off to someone else while I did some 'work', but I've got to run my own business, renovate a house and look after the kid myself, because that's the safest thing to do during a pandemic. It's not like they're supporting her while she does a night shift somewhere is it? 🙄

• Heart

Hashtagblessed

On what planet is this appropriate for a business page? Alice, it speaks volumes that you’d publicly talk about your customers like this. They are trying to buy your items?!

This attitude is so unsustainable and is a huge turn off for prospective customers. People have long memories for this kind of thing.

Attachments

• Wow

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
omg she’s the worst I’m so glad you’re all here!
She should never have had kids. She cannot cope with a single element of her life with them.
And lol about her birthday at the end. All about you hey Alice? Looking forward to that being one huge disappointment for her.
---
View attachment 2420913
Good for that person. Alice should be ashamed. I’m all for honest posts about life and parenting, but come on. As soon as that holiday was booked she made a point about it being her husband’s choice and not what she wanted. All she does is whinge and complain about people/things/holidays

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
Is this woman still playing at shops , £800 a month before tax to effectively run someone else’s shop and do everything basically . No thanks . What does she actually do ? Surely online orders are hardly hard to keep up with ?

Hashtagblessed

Is there a single tradesperson or ex-employee that she hasn’t fallen out with? The newest enemy: the van conversion people 🙃

• Haha

Maria1

Chatty Member
Considering that she operates the shop from her parents home she could offer a bit more pay for that massive workload. Sorry, that's awful pay for retail service, packing orders, design, spread sheet work. Bloody hell, cut down on the fugly wood cladding and pay someone a living a wage.

Mum3boys

VIP Member
She is the most entitled idiot I have come across, if she actually had any concept of what bad luck was , such as someone in the family falling ill, she might see what a dick she comes across as . Vacuous, self obsessed idiot that she is , choosing a paint colour or someone doing a job not to her exacting standards is enough to exhaust her. Who the hell lives their life dependent on how well their hallway photographs , what a cock

losingmymindagain

Anyone else feel like even a couple of days away with her girls it’s all still about her? Everything is just so….curated?! From where they go, what they do, what they eat, even down to what the girls buy….it’s all her! I feel incredibly sorry for those girls.

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
Ffs imagine sending your kids home from a break and staying there yourself , my kids would be so upset about that .

• Sad