Aliceinscandiland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be absolutely mortified if a mouse had made a nest in my shoes, not sharing it to thousands on Instagram as if it’s just a standard thing to come across 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s a wonder she got anybody to work for her again after making it so obvious that she was pissed at how her last employee left. She seems like she would be the boss from hell.

Reactions: 5
It’s a wonder she got anybody to work for her again after making it so obvious that she was pissed at how her last employee left. She seems like she would be the boss from hell.
I know the person who was working for her. She simply had a better offer with full time hours. Alice seems to have taken it very personally. Doesn’t seem particularly nice or professional to keep harping on about it on Instagram but then everything she does is over exaggerated for the gram.

Reactions: 4
Nobody cares what beach you went to that you won't share the name of in case commoners turn up with colourful plastic buckets and non-aesthetic beach wear.
Seriously, read the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah I missed this mini drama. Gutted.
she just did a lot of ‘Seeing as I’m left with absolutely no staff whatsoever I’m going to have to work some of half term…’ and ‘Because of being unexpectedly left without cover the shop will be open 10:34ish to 11:04ish’ etc.

Very thinly veiled digs at the lady who moved on that seemed unnecessary and came off as unprofessional.

• Haha
The beach is Portholland. It’s alright to worship at my scandi altar but not ok if you want to share the same beach as me :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The Scandi altar is a bit of a facade. I'm in a FB group she's part of and I'm sure she posted around 3 years ago saying she felt the Alice in Scandiland brand didn't fully reflect who she is or the direction she wanted to go in and that she felt it was too limiting. She must have deleted her post as despite some extensive searching it's not there. I think it's fair to say her style has evolved somewhat over the past 4 years. This is how she used to be:
Screenshot_20210702_213551_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Reactions: 2
The Scandi altar is a bit of a facade. I'm in a FB group she's part of and I'm sure she posted around 3 years ago saying she felt the Alice in Scandiland brand didn't fully reflect who she is or the direction she wanted to go in and that she felt it was too limiting. She must have deleted her post as despite some extensive searching it's not there. I think it's fair to say her style has evolved somewhat over the past 4 years. This is how she used to be: View attachment 645154
I think I might be in the same group unless she’s shared that elsewhere too.

she’s always been exhausting with the home renovations thing. Nothing ever sticks, it’s a constant cycle of changing things, not liking them, so doing them again. It’s no wonder she’s always so tired when she’s in an ever changing environment, always striving for the next change.

her dad’s done a lot of bits like wallpapering too if I remember correctly. Would be interesting to know if they’re sick of it yet or not, and what the husband feels about his home constantly being in a state of change.

Reactions: 3
she just did a lot of ‘Seeing as I’m left with absolutely no staff whatsoever I’m going to have to work some of half term…’ and ‘Because of being unexpectedly left without cover the shop will be open 10:34ish to 11:04ish’ etc.

Very thinly veiled digs at the lady who moved on that seemed unnecessary and came off as unprofessional.
Its ironic she moaned so much about being SO put upon when the person in question had offered to carry on working every Saturday either until she found someone new or indefinitely.

The day after (Saturday) the girl told Alice she had a new job and could no longer work during the week she received a text message five mins before her shift ended telling her to leave the shop keys with her parents and don’t return as she no longer trusted her.

Maybe she will get the next staff member set up properly with a contract, payslips and an NDA so she ‘can’t be let down’ again.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Its ironic she moaned so much about being SO put upon when the person in question had offered to carry on working every Saturday either until she found someone new or indefinitely.

The day after (Saturday) the girl told Alice she had a new job and could no longer work during the week she received a text message five mins before her shift ended telling her to leave the shop keys with her parents and don’t return as she no longer trusted her.

Maybe she will get the next staff member set up properly with a contract, payslips and an NDA so she ‘can’t be let down’ again.
That’s terrible. If she can’t handle the fact that staff will come and go then she shouldn’t be an employer.

Her true colours clearly shone through when she was put under pressure and cutting somebody off so harshly just made her life more difficult. But then she always thrives on being the victim, doesn’t she?

Best of luck to her new recruit!😬

Reactions: 6
Won’t tell us which beach she visits, but if you message she’ll give her address so you can buy a plant from the kids. Very safety conscious.

• Haha