Aliceinscandiland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, how many times can someone talk about bloody shelves and a kitchen? It surely cannot even be interesting to her? She’s drastically struggling for content.

Reactions: 1
Just seems to be moaning a lot again about work she said she wanted done on the house? Zzzzzzzzz

Reactions: 2
Jfc so she’s had loads of work done and got the sofa she wanted with FREE legs (that should be marked as an ad Alice, silly you) and all she can do is be negative?!

If Instagram makes you feel so tit then LEAVE. Don’t just come back to gloat about all the new new new but also simultaneously how tough you’ve got it. You’re contributing to people feeling worse about their lives at a time when so many people are in dire straits.

Christ I strongly dislike her.

Reactions: 5
She still won’t be happy once this is done. She’ll just move onto the next thing in her house to whinge about

Reactions: 7
Closing early again today 🤣
I'm going to go and ask my mummy and daddy nicely if I can play shops in their front room and my husband is going to ask his parents to pay off our mortgage and then I think I'm going to dedicate myself to wafting. Might take to my bed first though as thinking about it all is very tiring and I've foolishly been very busy these past few years working full time and raising offspring. Wish I'd come up with this plan sooner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know why but I thought she worked on her own and did everything - hence being exhausted and bunking off work ALL the time. Turns out she has a warehouse and staff that pack/send orders for her. So what does she actually do that contributes to her chronic exhaustion? 🤔
93EF6587-6CFA-4BC4-85DD-E1C7D521A3EF.jpeg

I don’t know why but I thought she worked on her own and did everything - hence being exhausted and bunking off work ALL the time. Turns out she has a warehouse and staff that pack/send orders for her. So what does she actually do that contributes to her chronic exhaustion? 🤔
View attachment 813131
Haha so true!!! She is the worst whinger. I definitely thought the same too!

Reactions: 1
So this is amusing…… I saw she posted some pictures of Xmas decs last week that were ‘coming soon’ and thought I recognised them.

3DF5B88D-81CE-40D5-A18B-A4CBCA92A726.jpeg

Turns out Alice is using the local DIY store in Cornwall called ‘Trago Mills’ to supply her store.

4380CA46-C526-4A49-9E64-475249B3C4E9.jpeg

851DC6DF-8C45-4B3F-8AB0-5BA4DF244AFE.jpeg

They are now online as she documented the other day she went up to her online packing company the other day, but no price is showing.

40D567E8-8573-4222-B5F8-09D8924A1240.jpeg

In TM single ones sell for 25p and a pack of ten were £2.10. Should imagine she is selling them for a lot more than that

Really got to admire her hustle haven’t you. So much for ethically sourced and curated!

Wonder how much else she buys there and re-sells?!?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So this is amusing…… I saw she posted some pictures of Xmas decs last week that were ‘coming soon’ and thought I recognised them.

View attachment 820037

Turns out Alice is using the local DIY store in Cornwall called ‘Trago Mills’ to supply her store.

View attachment 820041
View attachment 820043

They are now online as she documented the other day she went up to her online packing company the other day, but no price is showing.

View attachment 820044

In TM single ones sell for 25p and a pack of ten were £2.10. Should imagine she is selling them for a lot more than that

Really got to admire her hustle haven’t you. So much for ethically sourced and curated!

Wonder how much else she buys there and re-sells?!?
she’s always bought a lot from Facebook market place and gumtree, got a lot free, and sold on for a very healthy markup. No flies on her there!

she’s always bought a lot from Facebook market place and gumtree, got a lot free, and sold on for a very healthy markup. No flies on her there!
Yes I see her on there a lot. She has been having a huge clear out recently what with all the work going on at the house. More stress for her🤣

Reactions: 3
Lol at the Christmas decorations 😅 The prices are up. £10 for 10 ‘mixed designs’ or £18 for 20.

I’m cringing on her behalf.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ that podcast is awful. The sounds of her munching were enough to put me off.
It’s such a middle class virtue signalling amount of crap. Laughing at being on a sustainability ethically sourced promoting Podcast when we know she gets her Christmas decorations she sells from a local DIY store 🤣

• Haha