Aliceinscandiland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she does it will be peanuts. There’s no way she pays market rate.

Reactions: 2
Her jumping on the wfh with kids bandwagon today really annoyed me. I have no choice but to work remotely and I currently have 2 children off school for the holidays. Her posting a few pictures on line is not the same!!

Reactions: 3
Jeezzzz her latest story. The amount of crap she hoards! Alice, if you stopped yourself buying nicknacks (tat) for a few months you may be able to afford the renovations and extra space that you want, AND your house would stop being cluttered! Shocking I know.

Erm no! If you’ve not sorted all your crap out then its your fault! How does she think people with actual full time jobs plus kids cope?
68CD397C-AC99-4986-A9D0-3280F62F34EC.png

She lives in a completely impractical house whereby she thinks any modern appliance should not exist
Tv shoved behind a picture, washer and dryer shoved in a cupboard
Must be so hard for the kids to live in that house

Reactions: 5
People who style the duck out of their kids then say “I want to be as cool as my kid”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I keep saying it, but I wish she’d dress them as well as she dresses the bloody house! Eula’s got multiple holes in that T-shirt. I don’t spend a fortune on kids’ clothes (far from it), but hate seeing kids wandering round in stuff that’s too small or worn out.

Reactions: 4
I think she only has the shop so she can fill her home with the things she wants but can’t afford. It would appear she takes one of everything home with her hence why the place is always a mess.
Is she ever happy about anything?!?

She has no realisation the rest of us are working and juggling kids/ homes/ relatives/ animals too! She’s the most privileged whinger ever. Love the way she passively aggressively states her kids do have some plastic toys. Clearly after reading the criticism around her giving them stylised things to play with.
I agree about the girls clothes, she buys them one item a season I think? She thought she was great showing off a charity shop skirt she got for Nancy’s birthday. So hypocritical that she buys them gift from chazza shops but spends loads on herself/house

Her problem is that her sharing online always leans towards the negative. If she shared lots of things she was appreciating, enjoying, loved about her home and life, then she wouldn't receive messages about being spoilt.

Even when she does say she loves something, there's always a negative slant or a moan about some element of it. She's either choosing for her content to be like that, or that's just how she is.

I think she'd really benefit from some therapy, to break some of those negative thinking patterns. It must be draining for her, unless she revels in it.

Takes a week off work and sends the husband and kids off camping in the rain with no booking for an unspecified length of time. Alice makes me feel better about my own parenting.

Why is she even sharing this kitchen planning content? She’s asking for people’s views and then saying no, no, that doesn’t work, don’t even try and suggest that, nope.

JUST MAKE A PLAN AND DO IT!

Oh and p.s those carousel things are cleverly designed for this exact solution and are such a space saver. Get off your bleeping homemade wooden high horse

8AB73B8E-4823-4649-AD05-A648FC395CCE.png

Reactions: 6
It a constant cycle of tell people something / ask for their thoughts swiftly followed by annoyance and outrage at people actually doing so. I think all she wants is constant validation of herself 🙄.
It becomes irritating and exhausting to watch - imagine actually living with it.
Get off your bleeping homemade wooden high horse

View attachment 721057
Love this! If we ever get to a second thread this has got to be part of the title 🙂

Reactions: 12
It a constant cycle of tell people something / ask for their thoughts swiftly followed by annoyance and outrage at people actually doing so. I think all she wants is constant validation of herself 🙄.
It becomes irritating and exhausting to watch - imagine actually living with it.

Love this! If we ever get to a second thread this has got to be part of the title 🙂
Lol I honestly think she's too boring to achieve another thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

She just wants everyone to say “you’re wonderful, so artistic, such good taste”. I was once on a group where she asked about trainers for her kids, she had the same attitude regarding that too! She’s a pain in the arse, so privileged and so thinks she has better taste than anyone else 🥴🙄

There just isn’t ever an acceptable answer, why does she even ask if she is going to be so snooty about anyone daring to give a response (“so unsatisfactory and they obviously just don’t understand the nuances of my space/aesthetic/ideals”). If you know you already hate everyone else’s inferior ideas why even bother talking about it in the first place.

Reactions: 4