Aliceinscandiland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus why did the latch have to break, she will spend weeks obsessing over this now and it will be so bloody boring

How RUDE was she about the cabin owner’s possessions! Who on earth could tolerate working with her?!

Reactions: 4
I’m already looking forward to the people bleeping up the floor refinishing at the house while she’s away. Or it won’t be done at all. You just know there’s going to be drama.
I’m also predicting she’ll whine about how hot it is in France in August in a van.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not forgetting that she's already said she doesn't want to go to France and it's all been picked to suit the children and Stu 🙄. It's guaranteed to be dramatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
with a subtle moan about the “upheaval and ridiculous multitasking”, because of course she could never just be grateful
Poor Alice having to juggle this free work that would cost anybody else thousands with her upcoming holiday in the smart new van as well as her shop renovations that she decided to do.

Woman doesn’t know she’s born.

Laughing at the absolute middle class parody of Alice and Nancy, “we will need to make jam with the black currants”. “Oh please can we make sorbet?” 😂

Am I missing something, the floor just looks like a wooden floor??

• Haha
Moaning about another busy week and then heads off for brunch and shopping with a friend? What planet is she on?

• Haha
Wait so it’s now Wednesday and her ‘mental week’ has so far consisted of a day out with a friend, filming herself putting plates in a dresser and obsessing over whether a sodding Ercol day bed is going back in her house? Oh and frantically tagging for a free cuddle chair.

She’s honestly the worst. Stop talking aloud Alice, you’re coming off really badly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When she revealed the newly revived flooring I thought ‘duck me, she’s actually happy with something’ but it could never last could it, now she’s moaning about the bloody washable covers on her sofa and obsessing over the day bed, where to put the dining table and blatantly on the beg for a free chair 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not a single thank you to her customers in that blog or any recognition that she couldn’t still be open without them. Just self-centred praise for herself and pure arrogance about her standing in the independent shop crowd.

The business will fail because she has her focus in the wrong place entirely and customers will grow tired of it, if they aren’t already.

It’s also full of mistakes and rambling sentences.

Not a single thank you to her customers in that blog or any recognition that she couldn’t still be open without them. Just self-centred praise for herself and pure arrogance about her standing in the independent shop crowd.

The business will fail because she has her focus in the wrong place entirely and customers will grow tired of it, if they aren’t already.

It’s also full of mistakes and rambling sentences.
Bit like Alice herself ‘full of mistakes and rambling sentences’ 😂
The only reason that shop is still open is because it’s in her mum and dads front room. If she had to pay rent and all the other overheads that come with it she’d of sunk long ago. She’s just a spoilt brat playing shop.

What happened to the cat? Did the vomit on the floor not go with the aesthetic?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What an ungrateful cow, she’s letting the kids ruin that newly gifted repaired floor with some wheeled contraption skidding all over it , no doubt all scratched to hell again

What an ungrateful cow, she’s letting the kids ruin that newly gifted repaired floor with some wheeled contraption skidding all over it , no doubt all scratched to hell again
I’m pretty sure she’s posted that clip before and it was while the room was empty before the work began

Reactions: 1
Find it hysterical that she’s always so busy. She does very little. If she ever lived in the real world she would get such a shock

• Haha