Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Breakdance Badass

VIP Member
Laughing at the totally snippy “I’m not asking for advice” on her story about her wall. Has anyone ever had as much to say about white walls? Just white plain walls?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

lo_bo16

I just watched her stories from last night can someone please explain what “decision fatigue” is. “Decision fatigue” sometimes I think she is on a full time mock because she can’t be serious. Also the paint for the sauna of a hallway isn’t photographing well, which either translates as she doesn’t like or another one of her idiot phrases. Who cares, it’s a joke for your family to live in. Who gives a crap if it doesn’t photograph well? It’s a 1960’s semi on an ex council estate in a crappy area of cornwall she is so deluded.

• Haha

Hashtagblessed

omg she’s the worst I’m so glad you’re all here!
She should never have had kids. She cannot cope with a single element of her life with them.
And lol about her birthday at the end. All about you hey Alice? Looking forward to that being one huge disappointment for her.
---
IMG_5524.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Took 3 years to find the right denim jacket? Or took three years to find a denim jacket that was acceptable to Alice?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Hashtagblessed

She thinks being cruel about her children makes her relatable but honestly, it’s incredibly sad.

Those two girls are so bright and full of life - it’s horrible to see that one of the people who brought them in to the world effectively mocks them to thousands of strangers on the internet.

Their joy and innocence won’t last forever and they’d be gutted to read the way she speaks about them, especially if they were a little older and fully understood.

• Heart

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Why is she so rude about EVERYTHING? What is wrong with France, and a lovely holiday with your family? My lord

635A9E88-B9BB-4E64-9295-7452B770BCB6.png

• Wow

onmylunchbreak

I used to follow this blog, then unfollowed ages ago. I've seen her pop up on my Facebook feed every now and again. What made me unfollow was she said on Facebook that her neighbour had found something that she thought Alice's daughter would love and gave it to her. Alice was fuming and ranted about having to now have the plastic rubbish in her house. She was genuinely annoyed with this poor woman for giving her daughter a gift because it didn't fit her aesthetic. That made me think what a horrible, horrible person she was so I unfollowed. I've just had a look and see nothings changed. Her daughters rooms are all to suit her and what she wants her house to look like. I know my daughters love their rooms and have all their toys in there. I find it hard to believe her daughters are as inspired by moomins books, a schleich blue whale and a wooden apple as she makes out. i feel sorry for them, and her poor husband who she seems eternally annoyed with. Such a materialistic person. Also, why does she speak with such a posh accent? She must come from money hence her parents giving her a shop to hoard all her scandi treasures and play with them all day. Argh she just winds me up!

• Haha
  • Angry

Hashtagged

VIP Member
She still won’t be happy once this is done. She’ll just move onto the next thing in her house to whinge about

Mum3boys

VIP Member
My god how dare he book somewhere the kids will like with pools with flumes!!!!! Unbelievable !!

Mum3boys

VIP Member
That house is going to be like a rabbit hutch by the time she’s finished with it … she needs to realise it isn’t some exclusive scandi location it’s going to look so odd

Don’t even get me started on painting the plastic window frames

• Haha

Mum3boys

VIP Member
He will no doubt be enjoying the bed seen as Alice takes it up most of the time , wallowing around feeling sorry for herself and inhaling the scent of wood cladding

• Haha

Maria1

Chatty Member
I have this theory that when she's out of the house her husband and kids pour luridly coloured plastic toys over the floor and eat off mis matched plates just to spite her.
Seriously though, she doesn't deserve a gifted break and I also got the impression that the girls were excited as she moaned about the LOL dolls they packed.
I agree that the husband is probably wishing he could go to the in-laws too.

• Haha

have the privilege

It must be lovely to be able to take a full month off work in one go just because you fancy a break. I don’t know many business owners who could do that confident that they’ll have a business to go back to/could reliably cover their overheads!

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
Has so much stuff she’s wants , but doesn’t want it as it doesn’t look Instagram ready 🤦‍♀️. Also because it’s an interiors account she can moan , even some top home instgrammers understand it’s crass to moan about having a safe lovely house . Her husband must be sick living with someone so wrapped up with the aesthetic of every single thing . It’s just insecurity now .

Also when did faffing around your own house and shop make someone a stylist ?

Last edited:
  • Haha

SecretShhhh

Hiring again!! Doesn’t ever seem to keep the staff she hires. No wonder really.

The house is now resembling a sauna. What was she thinking??