Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
So that tedious Q&A that I only listened to about 2 minutes of has garnered two whole comments on her post. 🤣 one of which simple said Hello. 😳
Her new stylist has definitely got her into the old beige knitwear vibe too.

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
I would much rather see a fitness influencer advocating eating what you want when you want over a fitness influencer walking in circles in their kitchen just to get the goal on their Apple Watch (Zanna Van Dijk..)
I totally would rather see that too.... if its genuine. But I'm not sure it is in Alice's case? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
That is a lovely dress, if you’re in your late 40s plus. She is in her 20s FFS. Definitely not a good advert for her stylist either!

Oh no. So sorry! Get well soon. Do you mind me asking how many days after exposure you tested positive or had symptoms? X
Well, I went out on Friday night then went for lunch on Sunday to my favourite restaurant and was really disappointed as it tasted so bland but I didn’t think any more about it until I had to do a LF for work on Monday morning and it came back positive so I’m guessing it started on Sunday. From then things went downhill quite rapidly … headaches, fever, brain fog, tiredness, sickness and a cough by lunch time 🤦🏼‍♀️