Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not adding up for me either!

Don’t Royal Mail usually need a signature for expensive parcels?! Also not sure which high end shops send parcels with Royal Mail - usually it’s a courier..

[QUOTE="Londoncailín, post: 7002837,
She's being economical with the facts of this whole drama she has created.
[/QUOTE]
But isn’t she always? She slides into a victim roll quite easily. And complaining about paddy on IG is no way to get him to marry you.

Reactions: 2
She’s so smug. Now she’s so excited that she’s got something new to do (that isn’t the dreaded app) but can’t share! More fun to be annoying! She’s Such a brat 😡😡😡

Reactions: 1
I hope alive asked for permission to share that photo!
If it can reach this website, it can reach any other website….if you know what I mean!
I doubt it. Princess Almond is happy to broadcast her location and her movements, why would she care about the safety of a kid?

Anyone else secretly quite glad her package hasn’t turned up?

Also loling at her story about people judging based on a small amount of what people post - she deliberately curates her image then doesn’t like it when people comment!

Reactions: 4
Weeping this morning as she couldn’t finish her run. Bit of a disaster. Oh Princess get a life. God she drives me more insane every day. And we don’t judge on the small portion you post as you share sooooooooo much of your life!!! 😳😳🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Weeping this morning as she couldn’t finish her run. Bit of a disaster. Oh Princess get a life. God she drives me more insane every day. And we don’t judge on the small portion you post as you share sooooooooo much of your life!!! 😳😳🤣🤣
Ok, so today I cried at my first 8 week scan with a new pregnancy after a miscarriage a few months ago as I scared they wouldn't find a heartbeat again. I felt like an idiot but in comparison to Alice I guess it's warranted.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ok, so today I cried at my first 8 week scan with a new pregnancy after a miscarriage a few months ago as I scared they wouldn't find a heartbeat again. I felt like an idiot but in comparison to Alice I guess it's warranted.
I know how worrying those scans are and how much it takes out of you, I’m glad you were reassured this time ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ah so that was the story that got deleted. I watched it this morning but with the volume down so didn't know what she was talking about, but I saw she put multiple sad face emojis so wondered what made her so upset!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
One thing is for certain. She definitely didn't delete that post because of us tattle ‘trolls’. We must remember that Alice is so superdy duperdy comfortable with herself that she doesn't care what we think. She definitely doesn't care. Not one little bit. Not one teeny tiny bit. We are just jealous that she couldn't finish her run.

Reactions: 10
A case where weeping is pretty much essential I’d say. You are definitely no idiot. Sending big hugs ❤

Here We go with endless eczema advice and treatments too. Why did she delete her run moaning? God she’s so vacuous. And why advertise where you’re running all the time. Seems a bit random.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
A case where weeping is pretty much essential I’d say. You are definitely no idiot. Sending big hugs ❤

Here We go with endless eczema advice and treatments too. Why did she delete her run moaning? God she’s so vacuous. And why advertise where you’re running all the time. Seems a bit random.
Did she mean ‘oh, attention seeking. My old friend.’

I had to zoom in to see it.

So happy your scan went well, miscarriage is awful and you have every right to shed tears. Glad it went well. X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.