Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like this dress hasn’t had adjustments! I mean going for a Sunday roast down the local always calls for a £700 dress. It’s 100% wealth signalling

Reactions: 9
It’s 100% wealth signalling
This. It’s totally unnecessary. It’s not even a nice dress or a good look on her (again - sack the stylist). Same for the school reunion outfit.

She may have money, but she is living proof that it doesn’t buy class or happiness.

Reactions: 11
What if…(and yes, I love playing this game) she got drunk earlier in the week and had a total meltdown on Paddy? Where is our relationship? Are you planning to marry me, etc…. Didn’t get the answers she wanted and now is swearing off booze so she doesn’t do that again? 😂😂😂

• Haha
What if…(and yes, I love playing this game) she got drunk earlier in the week and had a total meltdown on Paddy? Where is our relationship? Are you planning to marry me, etc…. Didn’t get the answers she wanted and now is swearing off booze so she doesn’t do that again? 😂😂😂
There’s definitely been some booze fuelled distress over recent days. I’m calling a massive piss up with Grubby Pants and then she went all out psycho on Paddy about lack of commitment. As a way to fix the misery she’s gone teetotal and bought some new frocks. Happy days. Happy Monday everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t want to diagnose her as it’s really not my place or expertise but I have a friend with bipolar and Alice fits the pattern very closely. Mania following by intense lows (her Twitter feed is really odd and you can see she uses it to comment on things in a bit of a hyper way). A manic episode can show itself via lack of sleep, a sense of grandiose self importance and tendency for spending splurges and unplanned big investments…

Reactions: 10
I don’t want to diagnose her as it’s really not my place or expertise but I have a friend with bipolar and Alice fits the pattern very closely. Mania following by intense lows (her Twitter feed is really odd and you can see she uses it to comment on things in a bit of a hyper way). A manic episode can show itself via lack of sleep, a sense of grandiose self importance and tendency for spending splurges and unplanned big investments…
I had a friend years ago who I’m not really in touch with now who was formally diagnosed with bipolar and the pattern was extremely similar. She went through hell but with the right meds and treatment she got so much better and settled. She’s also very influenced by hormones so may have something like PMDD going on - I really think she needs a proper assessment and treatment rather than a therapist who’s probably not even able to diagnose such issues. The spending, need to get external validation for stuff, mood swings, etc etc - I feel for her but she doesn’t always help herself I don’t think.

Reactions: 5
Filming for Volvo again. Reminding us she still has the car - and one would hope so as they had to sublet their old place and move to a place that has a garage and charging station. Still irks me that she couldn’t just say that. Who does she actually think she is? The Queen? No one cares that much about it honey. Say you got an opportunity to shill a car. Woohoo. Not.
Bet Paddy takes it every weekend to haul his golf club around 🤣

• Angry
  • Haha
Love how she’s taken it to some dodgy hand wash place - that paintwork will be scratched to tit when she gives it back. 😳😬🤣

Reactions: 1
Her stories this morning were interesting, talking about how she doesn’t have anything to complain about but was so down she couldn’t get out of bed despite having a good job, good relationship etc. I do agree money doesn’t buy you happiness, but she clearly needs help above and beyond her current therapist if her depression/mood swings are such that she can’t function properly. Also sorry but where the hell are her support network slash Paddy? Why are they not calling a doctor?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So today she posted a story saying she woke up later than usual and was going to skip her gym session because she had ‘forgotten’ she is filming two workouts for her app. So she has forgotten she has to do her actual job. Jeez Alice you’re so relatable 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But if she’s following a programme with a PT surely it doesn’t make sense to skip her own gym session? And filming for the app - does she do all the workouts start to finish?
seems strange way to be managing the content for app.

Reactions: 2
Dear goodness she’s flogging the entire contents of Look Fantastic. Looks like her ringing endorsement of Iconic as the only make up worth buying has run it’s course. How can people take these influencers seriously? They’d sell a kidney for a freebie.

Reactions: 8
Dear goodness she’s flogging the entire contents of Look Fantastic. Looks like her ringing endorsement of Iconic as the only make up worth buying has run it’s course. How can people take these influencers seriously? They’d sell a kidney for a freebie.
Also again just proves how fake her whole account is. This morning she posted how she’s just having “one of those days where your make up goes on perfectly”. Cue 100 messages asking her what products she’s used. Then surprise surprise tonight it’s a full 30 stories about Look Fantastic products. She’s just soo inauthentic!

Poor girl clearly has anxiety and depression and needs some medication to help her along. I had it and was erratic like Alice with spending money, ideas, diet and my moods changing from day to night or hour to hour. You manage to function enough to go to work and you may feel good after a productive day or seeing your friend but it’s only temporary and it creeps back in. I’ve seen people says they thinks a he’s bipolar because of it and I did question if I was, but I think it’s a part of the anxiety side. Alice if you’re reading this and you’re not already, go to see your GP. No amount of spending, exercise, holidays ect will help right now.

Reactions: 10
Alice is the gift that just keeps giving. Today, because she is too lazy to do her own research she is

a) asking for people to recommend podcast guests
b) asking if anyone has connections with someone who works at an app.
C) barely remembered she actually had to turn up to film some workouts

FFS what does she actually do all day? I’m sorry but this whole ‘I work so hard’ persona is total BS - she wants everything handed to her on a plate including her scabby car and her overpriced (hashtag undisclosed ad) gym gear and make up. She has zero work ethic as far as I can see.

She could have hired a PA/manager to help with this stuff but can only assume she’s too tight and would rather spend her cash on hideous clothes!

The other hysterical thing is that I swear she tweeted today calling out an article, maybe in the Times asking if some £1100 leggings were the thing you had to have for Christmas. I think she said oh god no fitness isn’t about luxury kit etc etc. It’s vanished now. What a complete joke!!! She lives in free designer kit, she never ever mentions Primark now, and spends so much money on clothes its laughable! Yet as you say she doesn’t actually DO anything. I wish she’d go back to being a PT at her posh gym and forget all this social media tit. I suspect that some appropriate meds might make her feel a damn sight happier.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.