Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Would it be redundant to say what one puts in their body has a HUGE impact on the skin? It is our biggest organ and the most reactive. Inflammation comes in part from eating poorly and drinking alcohol. Not saying I don’t; I have a disease that creates inflammation and the easiest way for me to calm it is eat clean.
Also - second photo - her mouth is looking weirder and weirder.

Attachments

Not drinking through the festive season to help mental health lasted a long time. 😳🤣 With a Burberry coat on too. How much has that cost?!
Note the monogrammed Burberry bag as well … 🙄
Paddy is there but only shows up on private account.
Final thought - look at those blinding white chiclet teef. Ugh
Have a great evening everyone!

Attachments

Last edited:

justbeingnosy98

Has she ever actually been properly investigated for why her periods are so painful? I mean a proper investigation not a social media pal. It isn’t normal to be completely floored every single month - yes they can be achy and sore but if she is really in severe pain she needs checking. I had/have adenomyosis that only showed on high quality internal ultrasounds with an experienced radiographer. She should invest in a decent evaluation rather than another handbag. 🤔🤷‍♀️
I remember she did have some appts with a private GP a while ago about them but not sure if anything came of it!?

sweetiexoxoxo

Her app promises 5 new real time workouts per week - that must be so exhausting to film 5 workouts per week in advance of their release. Plus I'm guessing she does her own training on top of this, I wonder how long she will be able to sustain this amount of working out for.