Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is not a good look on her. She looks like she’s wearing a potato sack. She’s too small for this. And those boots are not doing it for me still either. Love a casual laced boot but these are huge on her frame. Her new stylist has clearly decided that beige is her go to as well….
Oh wow this is actually horrific. Ageing, dated and totally unflattering. Sack the stylist, Alice!!

Reactions: 4
Do you think the stylists all start to dislike her so they dress her like tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That dress doesn't look any better on the model on the website. The top part is ok, if it were a jumper it'd be nice.

There's a danger of people thinking you're pregnant in something that loose.

Why is she dressed as a pea? I hope this is chilling out at home wear. 🤣 NB I love green. Colours suit her more than all over beige.
She cannot genuinely think this looks good. Christ on a bike, maybe I should become a stylist if people think that looks good!!

Reactions: 7
Is she trying to switch to being a full time fashion influencer? More effort required if this is the case 😂

Reactions: 6
Why is she dressed as a pea? I hope this is chilling out at home wear. 🤣 NB I love green. Colours suit her more than all over beige.
Did she actually pay someone to pick this out for her?! More money than sense. Can't believe I used to enjoy following her a few years back.

Why is she walking to the gym? She couldn’t be torn out of her car a few weeks ago. I suspect it’s gone back now. Was never hers for long. Such a fibber.

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s just the Q & A with volvo saying how they can be affordable to people on finance, had a quick look and they’re nearly a grand a month 😂😂😂 she’s on another planet
08D3AE15-79E6-4A7C-B0C9-3227472C349E.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes I looked at the Volvo deals ages ago. The full electric is a shed load of money. I know it includes maintenance, tyres etc but a grand a month is NOT an affordable car payment. She’s on another planet. 😳

• Wow
Why is she walking to the gym? She couldn’t be torn out of her car a few weeks ago. I suspect it’s gone back now. Was never hers for long. Such a fibber.
Cue a post this evening, hi Alice, still reading here? How’s Paddy getting on with his work nights out/golf weekends away? Has he told you where he’s really been going yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So that tedious Q&A that I only listened to about 2 minutes of has garnered two whole comments on her post. 🤣 one of which simple said Hello. 😳
Her new stylist has definitely got her into the old beige knitwear vibe too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.