Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot the Dior belt. Add another $760 so over $9000. On one outfit.

Her mouth looks weird because of her horse like teeth. 🤣

Liar liar! If she had a fulfilling life and friends she wouldn’t post health stories all day and when she is gettting her period. She’s such a bubble headed liar with no self esteem. We see you Alice.
View attachment 869388
If she had a real chums bar grubby pants she’d be flaunting them. Stop lying alice. So you clearly think it’s a good idea to CHOOSE over-posting the designer “new money” tat. To prove what exactly? I’d rather someone post social stuff and show their friends than endless designer shyte that screams “look at me” more than posting actual friends would.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Paddy won’t commit to her. He’s what - 35 ish? Five years together? Nope. If he wanted it he’d have popped the question and they’d be in their own house and she’d be sprogged up. I’ve been there in my 20s. Nine years with someone who wouldn’t buy anything property wise with me. Should have seen the signs. Best thing I did was shag my boss and leave him. Dear God I was Bridget Jones. 😳🤣

Oh and that flat move was because of the Volvo I reckon. Remember she said she “might need to move” and then it was all a rush and she was trying to find a tenant to rent her old flat?! She got the OK on the Volvo gig and they’d want her to have secure parking I bet which the new pad does. So they had to ditch their contract on the old abode and shimmy down to the new Mrs Hinch love nest crammed with coffee table books and fake plants and free sofas. I tell ye. She’s so transparent.
Needed an indoor plug for the car too.

Paddy won’t commit to her. He’s what - 35 ish? Five years together? Nope. If he wanted it he’d have popped the question and they’d be in their own house and she’d be sprogged up. I’ve been there in my 20s. Nine years with someone who wouldn’t buy anything property wise with me. Should have seen the signs. Best thing I did was shag my boss and leave him. Dear God I was Bridget Jones. 😳🤣
Go Farmer Sam!! 💃💃

I wonder why Paddy is hanging around then.... 🤷🏼‍♀️ he's just wasting time and missing out on meeting his perfect match.

Reactions: 5
You called it! (See her Twitter…)
Which she has now deleted even after a few people made recommendations of what could help. Her tweet a few days back about her Mum as well feels a bit weird (unless her Mum is sick)

Which she has now deleted even after a few people made recommendations of what could help. Her tweet a few days back about her Mum as well feels a bit weird (unless her Mum is sick)
Her tweet about her Mum made me feel sad. I lost my lovely Mum a few years ago and I know what she means but also you kind of have to not dwell on it at such a young age, unless her Mum is indeed unwell in which case I would say to her to ditch the social media completely and just be a normal young woman and make the most of the great relationship she clearly has with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine the convo about moving so they can have a free volvo 😂
A: “Good..morning. Happy Thursday paddy. I’ve got filming this morning and this afternoon lots of meetings… such a very.. busy..day ahead. Something very exciting has happened and I’ve been asked to work with Volvo”
P: ”yah?
A:”I can have a free Volvo is we move out, find a place with secure parking and a plug. But we need to do it next week or I don’t get my free volvo”
P:”rah, If one wants a Volvo why not buy one. We aren’t Povo’s”

• Haha
Imagine the convo about moving so they can have a free volvo 😂
A: “Good..morning. Happy Thursday paddy. I’ve got filming this morning and this afternoon lots of meetings… such a very.. busy..day ahead. Something very exciting has happened and I’ve been asked to work with Volvo”
P: ”yah?
A:”I can have a free Volvo is we move out, find a place with secure parking and a plug. But we need to do it next week or I don’t get my free volvo”
P:”rah, If one wants a Volvo why not buy one. We aren’t Povo’s”
yah 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Povos 🤣🤣🤣
Killed me. Thank you.

Go Farmer Sam!! 💃💃

I wonder why Paddy is hanging around then.... 🤷🏼‍♀️ he's just wasting time and missing out on meeting his perfect match.
I dunno, I’m in two boats about this. I agree paddy seems like a dick who is hardly ever home and god knows thanks to my ex I have trust issues about men playing away whilst they are “working” 🤨 but Alice is only 29 isn’t she? I’ve been with my current guy for 3 years and he is in his mid thirties. We are getting there but not in a huge rush to get married as have so much else going on. I know Alice doesn’t present the best picture of their relationship or her stability in life in general but I think people do put some pressure on getting a ring nowadays!

Reactions: 4
I think some of the posts on here are a bit close to the mark. Some of the things said here are really cruel. I agree Alice is too flashy and makes lots of mistakes which could be avoided but I almost feel like I want to defend her. I think the constructive stuff is fine but wonder whether the constant bashing of her appearance and relationship with her partner is needed? I don’t know what the purpose of it is but maybe the tone could be softened in places. Just a thought please don’t all come at me!
I don’t think there have been many posts ‘bashing her appearance’ - in fact quite the contrary, most people have commented that she’s a very pretty woman. Yes there are comments about her obvious use of Botox and other procedures - but if she claims to be all natural etc then of course she’s going to attract criticism!

as for the stuff about her relationship- sorry but if you post about how goddamn happy you are and how perfect your relationship is then you are bound to attract comment, especially whenanyone can see the amount of time Paddy chooses to spend away from her!

also if you think the criticism is bad here don’t go and look at Zanna’s thread 🤣

I think some of the posts on here are a bit close to the mark. Some of the things said here are really cruel. I agree Alice is too flashy and makes lots of mistakes which could be avoided but I almost feel like I want to defend her. I think the constructive stuff is fine but wonder whether the constant bashing of her appearance and relationship with her partner is needed? I don’t know what the purpose of it is but maybe the tone could be softened in places. Just a thought please don’t all come at me!
I used to love following Alice. I think she’s a really pretty young woman and a great personal trainer. But she’s lost herself. If you read back through this thread and the one before you’ll see the trend. I admit I’ve dished out some tattling jibes on her recently but she’s become so disingenuous, fake and frankly dishonest about a lot of stuff. Do we know about Paddy? Course we don’t and some of our digging at him and his strip clubs is tongue in cheek. But this is Tattle and as said - don’t go to Zanna’s thread if you think this is bad! 😳

I know what you mean but that doesn’t make her (or anyone) fair game. If she does read here and see some of the crueler remarks I can imagine they’d have a pretty hard impact.
Yeah I have had a look at Zanna’s thread. Doesn’t make it any better though.
Full disclosure I’ve no connection to Alice
There have also been many complimentary comments about Alice from most of us.there is a reason these threads have taken off in recent months - she has changed and not in a good way.

What about the impact on her followers of promoting a lifestyle unattainable to most? Going out in an outfit costing $9k for lunch - more than nurses earn in several months?
She harps on about being a victim of domestic abuse and how she is going to use her platform for good and then doesn’t?

What about the impact on the women and children paid a pittance to make her Primark range?

Sorry but if you put that much of your life in the public domain you have to expect criticism and people to talk. There have also been many complimentary comments about Alice from most of us.

if you or Alice don’t like the thread then there is no need to come and read it or post on it.

I think the issue is the dramatic change, she's as someone else mentioned clearly very lost. She is a very pretty woman and a great PT, but I don't even know what her "brand" is anymore which is a shame as I used to love her content. She's also very depressing now, with the up and down moods, and with her constant flashing of expensive stuff and advertising of random crap she's now unrelatable. She also says one thing and does another- preaches no filter/natural but always getting botox/treatments that basically says anything but. And shes clearly got an issue with food.
It's sad really.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.