Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That ring is hideous. Like something from a cracker. Doesn’t suit her hand shape and looks shite. 😳🤣
She is always always plugging her only female best friends gym wardrobe business it’s so an ad but not declared. How’s the Volvo Alice? Have they had it back now? 😬🤔
What happened to the sweaty betty matrix dominatrix coat she adored and wore for one post/paid for ad and bas never been seen since?

Reactions: 4
That ring is hideous. Like something from a cracker. Doesn’t suit her hand shape and looks shite. 😳🤣
She is always always plugging her only female best friends gym wardrobe business it’s so an ad but not declared. How’s the Volvo Alice? Have they had it back now? 😬🤔
She no longer has it or she wouldn’t be taking the bus 😂
What a great ad placement for them. Not.
Now she’s complaining that she is in pain and on the sofa.
Maybe that’s why Paddy goes out so much…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her skins gone back to pretty bad again (by her standards I suppose). She does a treatment, has a week of great skin and then it just reverts back to normal, inflammation around her nose and chin, spots elsewhere, super shiny and oily. She's obviously not addressing the root causes of it, just blitzing her skin with acids and treatments and prescription meds. Silly.

Reactions: 5
Looks like the extensions are back 🙄
So much money wasted on fake hair
So much for letting her hair recover. She preaches self love yet completely changes herself. Fake hair, face full of Botox, I swear her lips have changed, tooth bonding, treatment after treatment on skin that’s just hormonal and completely normal. Designer gear, expensive jewellery. What’s she so desperately trying to fix? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
At the rate she is going she is going to look even older before her time. All these skin treatments which I get are meant to help and rejuvenate, plus the Botox and hair extensions. I’m all for a little boost and doing whatever makes you feel good but sometimes I think it’s a cry for help or a sign that she doesn’t like who she is. 😔

Reactions: 2
Alice - please go live your life and stop trying to have Instagram approve it.
you’re putting your emotional needs in the wrong place

Reactions: 3
Don’t you just love the story in the car - I’m going to jump in my car after the festival with my ratty extensions and hope I get a free Sunday lunch from this posh pub. 🤣😬 yes Alice so you’ve still got your free car. Well done you.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.