Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else getting the impression that she’s just not that into exercise/ fitness anymore? Maybe the plan is to eventually get to the point where she can pay others to video the content with the occasional workout from her while she goes off to do more lifestyle stuff and pretend she’s fashionable.
The way the post is written, ‘we’ and ‘us’, all this woman wants is to be wifed up and knocked up.

Just think of the bliss, 9 months of her not moaning about her fecking period!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did they move so she could get the car?
Wish I still had a screen shot but was one posted on here?
Just had a quick look at the previous thread and can’t see anything. Goddam - but only looked quickly so may have missed something.
The way the post is written, ‘we’ and ‘us’, all this woman wants is to be wifed up and knocked up.

Just think of the bliss, 9 months of her not moaning about her fecking period!! 🤣
Alice getting married and Alice going through pregnancy/birth/baby/breast feeding/sleep deprivation/weaning/speech/playgroup/exercisepost partum/school etc is a truly terrifying thought though. I think I’d prefer her bloating and Feminax woes. But I agree that she so desperately wants to be wifed up when Padster just wants to go off on “golf weekends” and “watch the rugby” with his chums getting lashed and watching strippers in a private club in Kensington. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘Literally’ and ‘So Yeah’ should be deleted from her vocabulary and maybe the English language 😣🤔🙄

also whiplash from her mood swings 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm terrified 😱🤣
She is like a big frozen egg.

I’m confused why her taking two weeks off over Christmas means the App also takes two weeks break? Isn’t the point of an App to be available whenever wherever? She could do something like the 12 Days of Christmas with a different theme each day? It all seems so amateur.
‘Literally’ and ‘So Yeah’ should be deleted from her vocabulary and maybe the English language 😣🤔🙄

also whiplash from her mood swings 😂
Also delete “I’m really excited about”. Honestly she wants to do TV and she speaks like an over excited ten year old most of the time. 🙄

Reactions: 9
really don’t get how you can call something an “October” or “November” challenge when they take place mid month. It’s actually just reading as lazy- clearly doesn’t want to film content over Christmas, which is fair, no one would really expect that. But why isn’t it done upfront and ready to go. Plenty of other content creators manage and do it because they know the engagement will drop. If I was paying for this app I’d be very annoyed.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
So…the other day when she whines on about the state of her hair, she was setting up an ad for Phillip Kingsley crap? I follow another thread on here with a woman wiht hideous hair that shills them too. Unimpressed.
regarding the challenges. I’d. Be.Angry. Yes there is prerecorded material but that’s not the point of a trainer, is it?
Also what happened to her November vacation?
Such a bubblehead. 😂

Reactions: 3
So…the other day when she whines on about the state of her hair, she was setting up an ad for Phillip Kingsley crap? I follow another thread on here with a woman wiht hideous hair that shills them too. Unimpressed.
regarding the challenges. I’d. Be.Angry. Yes there is prerecorded material but that’s not the point of a trainer, is it?
Also what happened to her November vacation?
Such a bubblehead. 😂
I just thoight how fast did she manage to get an AD for this stuff because someone only recommended it the other day. Or did she message them and say give me it for free and I’ll promote it?! Or does she a cut of the profit if they clink the link and buy it? But either way how so fast!!!!

Reactions: 2
Or did she have the deal and then make up the story asking for recommendations?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Or did she have the deal and then make up the story asking for recommendations?
I’d say that’s very likely. Too big a coincidence. She is shameless. Freebie freebie freebie. Imagine a wedding. She’ll have sponsorship badges on her dress and shoot reels advertising the champagne brands during the day. 😕

Reactions: 3
It's called make-up isn't it 🤷🏼‍♀️
This really pisses me off. She’s talking to an audience where a lot of people have really normal breakouts on their skin. Most of us do and I really didn’t see hers as that terrible - but her constantly going on about a prescription skin treatment is not helpful as people will buy it in the hope it helps as we all know you can buy prescription stuff online easily enough when it’s really not advisable or necessary. She doesn’t think through her posts a lot of the time. 😕

Reactions: 6
Never had experience with prescription treatment for breakouts - what happens when she stops taking it? Or does she have to take it indefinitely? To me, her skin never looked anywhere near bad enough to warrant an actual prescription-strength medication, her view of herself is quite distorted I think. She would get some redness and hormonal breakouts, don't we all?! I'm 7 weeks pregnant right now and have spots all over my chin and jawline - but I know they'll pass, they always do, that's the very nature of hormonal breakouts. To jump onto medication (especially after she'd also had a few weeks of indulgence with rich foods and alcohol) seems like such a rash decision.

Reactions: 9
Never had experience with prescription treatment for breakouts - what happens when she stops taking it? Or does she have to take it indefinitely? To me, her skin never looked anywhere near bad enough to warrant an actual prescription-strength medication, her view of herself is quite distorted I think. She would get some redness and hormonal breakouts, don't we all?! I'm 7 weeks pregnant right now and have spots all over my chin and jawline - but I know they'll pass, they always do, that's the very nature of hormonal breakouts. To jump onto medication (especially after she'd also had a few weeks of indulgence with rich foods and alcohol) seems like such a rash decision.
Also so idiotic to promote it that way to a young audience who will probably run straight to the GP and ask for it

The GP that would treat me before I was referred to the dermatology department also happened to split his time between GP hours and working as a dermatologist. He wasn’t a big advocate for topical creams/gels because they don’t really tackle the root of the problem. Once you stop it, it usually comes back.

Her skin isn’t really that bad, completely normal breakouts. I think the standard she’s trying to achieve is just unrealistic. Unless she goes to someone who really doesn’t give a tit what they give her, no GP would give her a derm referral for the more extreme drugs. I’ve taken accutane numerous times trying to get perfect skin and the thing that the tablets, creams and lotions don’t give you is the confidence you’re looking for or stop that notion that perfect skin is achievable. It isn’t.

I think she's so used to using filters, and seeing airbrushed models she has very unrealistic idea of how normal skin looks...everyone has breakouts and her skin looked absolutely fine before she started such hardcore treatment

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.