Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread recap:
Alice whinged about her spots. A lot. We still know every detail of her menstrual cycle. In fact, all we need is a bit more disclosure about her toilet habits and we are basically her extra housemate!

Her shopping habits appear to be out of control and she is spending thousands on awful clothes. Thankfully she had found a stylist - things can only get better!!

She went on holiday but spent half her time on tattle and is already planning her next holiday because her life as an influencer is such hard work.

There have been undisclosed #ads galore and I have it on good authority there have been some reports made to the ASA. Cue another meltdown crying into the camera when she gets contacted!

Alice killed an ostrich (indirectly) then lied about it and deleted all the evidence

The app is crap and keeps breaking but she still charges ridiculous amounts for it.

Although she claims to have lots of friends, Lewis and his dirty pants is the only one we see anything of (except for Paddy’s mates who they had round for a dinner party that she paid someone to dress the table and even cook the food!) There’s clearly beef between Paddy and Lewis and hopefully someone will spill some tea soon.

Oh, and Paddy still hasn’t put a ring on it, but Alice is absolutely fine about it and not bothered at all because they are oh so happy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks to You @elevatordomino for our new title! 👏
@Truthslayer - you slayed it with the recap. I am dying at this. Thank you🤩

Never heard of it before but apparently it is called scalloped tongue. https://www.healthline.com/health/scalloped-tongue#causes
She drank a lot and her tongue is inflamed. Sort of like thrush. It will go down but I bet we hear about its endlessly!
Also don’t think that burrito is going to help the situation. (Atleast I hope that’s a burrito) but why should her followers care either way? She’s has a fancy weekend somewhere most people don’t get to go and doesn’t seem very grateful.
Ah, the life of a princess 🐸

PS she’s disgusting. Bodily functions are personal

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Never heard of it before but apparently it is called scalloped tongue. https://www.healthline.com/health/scalloped-tongue#causes
No, her tongue is completely normal. You get this when you have your mouth in a normal resting position.
We sit with our teeth slightly apart and our tongue will naturally go into the space.
If we don't talk for ages, or if we bite or press down. We will get that scalloped edge.
its also more obvious if we might be dehydrated.

lets not start shaming peoples tongues ffs 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Thanks to You @elevatordomino for our new title! 👏
@Truthslayer - you slayed it with the recap. I am dying at this. Thank you🤩

She drank a lot and her tongue is inflamed. Sort of like thrush. It will go down but I bet we hear about its endlessly!
Also don’t think that burrito is going to help the situation. (Atleast I hope that’s a burrito) but why should her followers care either way? She’s has a fancy weekend somewhere most people don’t get to go and doesn’t seem very grateful.
Ah, the life of a princess 🐸

PS she’s disgusting. Bodily functions are personal
This is nothing like thrush.. x however I agree with dehydrated!

Bodily functions are completely normal. Not gross?
Everyone has them.

Reactions: 2
What is the point of her two IG accounts? The same content is reused on both of them. Are they supposed to have different target audiences?

Reactions: 3
What is the point of her two IG accounts? The same content is reused on both of them. Are they supposed to have different target audiences?
The personal one began as for her fashion and outfits I think so her fitness one wasn’t getting clogged up with other stuff but because she doesn’t have as many followers on the personal one and she can’t resist showing off it all gets splurged on both pretty much anyway I think. 🙄🤣

Reactions: 4
Morning Alice 👋 Farmer’s top tip for today:

STOP CALLING EVERYONE LOVELY. Businesses do not respond to product or service queries by addressing me as “lovely”. Who’s going to ask if there’s a reduction in December fee for the break? 🤔🙄
Also Alice has already said she’ll be going on holiday again with paddy in November so guess there’ll be issues then too, with her not being there or able to provide content. She needs to decide if she actually needs to bother with this app - just seems to get in the way of her life and really seems like a waste of money to the user.

Reactions: 5
There are also several comments about the boxing coach session being too fast to follow. Surely Alice should monitor this? She’s in charge, she’s the PT - look at your audience and plan what’s being delivered? It just smacks of being amateur. Great to have a new form of exercise but deliver it appropriately.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she’s just sacking the app off for a few weeks in December! Surely every trainer knows the whole secret to success is consistency? Especially consistency during times of increased celebrating/eating - that’s when it’s even more important that we carry on with our fitness routines and not give up!

Reactions: 7
She's an actual joke.. From expensive clothes that she buys based on price and nothing else. To the awful skincare and unreliable app.... I can't believe people still rate her!

Reactions: 5
Actually, as an acupuncturist, we analyse tongues. For interests sake, it is extremely scalloped, which is not the norm. Some scalloping is v common, but hers is worse than that. In Chinese Medicine, this is called Spleen Qi Deficiency, which basically means that she's not nourishing her body adequately. We can see she's not eating 'healthy' foods, she's eating out all of the time and eating rich foods and drinking a lot of alcohol. Then eating pizza and chips etc. Therefore, her insides aren't optimally functioning (surprise, surprise) and she's not in great health. This has a knock on effect to blood flow, energy etc. She's probably knackered all of the time and feeling bleurgh. It's also quite pale, indicating Blood deficiency. Overall, the healthiest trainer out there.

Here endeth the lesson on the Almond princess' tongue

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.