Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but a bit sceptical that Alice knew who Virgil was. Anyone else? Seems just another nice bandwagon for her to jump on 🙄

B233A7B4-FADB-4AD5-8746-EB67FFC5CCB5.png

Reactions: 8
Wtf is she on about? She finds one moth-bitten jumper and hires someone to do this??

She’s got money pouring out of her ass and NO SENSE

10950B05-EE1E-4DF1-8691-D4A867B4BDB3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Alive is soooooo desperate to tell us she’s got a friend!!! 😳🤷‍♀️
Bahahahah! And the mention of an hour. You know she was timing that tit to prove a point to us. Goodness me could you be any sadder luvvie?! 🙄🤣

Reactions: 6
They didn't look like moth eaten holes to me...cashmere is notorious for developing holes as it is so fine ( and that jumper looked decidedly fragile)
she's got more money than sense and someone must have seen her coming!

Reactions: 10
I also assumed it was just cashmere wear and tear and not moths 😅 and now she’s booked a special moth appointment.. too much money and time on her hands!

Reactions: 4
They’re not moth holes!!! And for gods sake - buy some moth balls if you’re worried. She’s crackers. More money than sense.

Now a partnership with Superdry? No doubt they’ll be her go to brand, she never wears anything else, best thing ever ever ever. Liar.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That moth company must be laughing their heads off at all these Rich people who fall for their 3 step moth extermination programme.
Also Alice had never worn supersdry in her life nor would she become it’s not expensive enough for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another pointless paid weekend away in Cheltenham with superdry. A brand she never wears and will generate probably a maximum of 2 new sales for superdry. I absolutely despair of the way of the world nowadays and everyone who participates these nonsense show off photo opportunities!

Another pointless paid weekend away in Cheltenham with superdry. A brand she never wears and will generate probably a maximum of 2 new sales for superdry. I absolutely despair of the way of the world nowadays and everyone who participates these nonsense show off photo opportunities!
It just puts me off the brand. I quite like Superdry - their hoodies etc are comfortable and I have an amazing red really warm coat. But why are they splurging on weekends for liars like Alice? These brands must have their eyes closed.

• Sad
Moths LOL

I hope she does have them. Think of all those larve crawling areoubd her Gucci and Versace.

On another note. Has anyone ever though, MLM and brand deals with influencers are basically the same thing?

The brand at the top pays you to promote their product, talk about how it’s the best thing and it will change your life, and then when someone buys through your affiliate link or promo code you get commission…..

Now I know how I feel about MLM.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seriously, what has she done to her face?! Also, has she had her lips done or why do they look so swollen? 🤷🏼‍♀️ there hasn't been any bruising / injection marks recently so I'm not convinced she's had filler but I'm wondering why the top one is so puffy and looks frozen 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Seriously, what has she done to her face?! Also, has she had her lips done or why do they look so swollen? 🤷🏼‍♀️ there hasn't been any bruising / injection marks recently so I'm not convinced she's had filler but I'm wondering why the top one is so puffy and looks frozen 🤷🏼‍♀️
The scraped back hair/ headband combo along with shiny forehead does her no favours whatsoever....she has lovely hair when it's not styled in such a severe style

Imagine paying for an influencer to come to your new store opening, putting them up in a nice hotel and treating them to dinner … only for them to wear a Nike hoody in their stories 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She might have gotten Botox in her top lip? Google ‘lip flip’

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.