Alice Liveing #4 Alice is liveing but the ostrich is not, she’s sat there crying over a spot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw on her stories that she mentioned how much her tattle trolls enjoy discussing her skin 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Apparently we think she talks too much about her skin? Talk about 2+2=6. Maybe she’s projecting because she feels like she talks about her skin too much because her current obsession is her skin. You do talk about your skin a lot Alice, but the general concern over here is that you’re blitzing it to an inch of its life and you don’t need to. Maybe do some of your own skin research instead of relying on Harley street.

Reactions: 6
What was the point in the Brazilian blow dry?! She has too much time (and money!) on her hands.

The skin post is still there for me!
B4611C66-2117-4371-B143-FDC4B917E34F.png

B541BB4F-94C0-4B72-963A-C7CCF20432AC.png

Who wrote this post then?

0E78086D-B343-4AE4-A5F4-F6021A86D40F.jpeg

She is soo weird. I don’t know any other influencers who mention tattle so much! She is driving people here (welcome one and all). So interesting that she said we think she talks about her skin too much. That’s not at all what we say. We say she has fine and normal skin and should leave it the hell alone. Just proves she reads here but doesn’t actually absorb any of it - it’s pure narcissism

also Alice.. no one was wondering this

55EFEDCD-BD2A-4FE4-BC50-A25318464692.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
But she doesn’t read tattle?!
The fact she's mentioned tattle shows she does care! And actually there's been a lot of compliments recently but obv jump straight to what she thinks is negative.

Anyway, alice your skin looked fine but hammering it won't make it better in the long term.

Also, don't describe filming workouts as prancing around, that's not what a decent PT does!

But she doesn’t read tattle?!
The fact she's mentioned tattle shows she does care! And actually there's been a lot of compliments recently but obv jump straight to what she thinks is negative.

Anyway, alice your skin looked fine but hammering it won't make it better in the long term.

Also, don't describe filming workouts as prancing around, that's not what a decent PT does!

Last edited:
Wow talk about manic this morning 😂 the fake laughing was cringe worthy
That fake laughing is horrific. Imagine her on the TV. It would be out of control. She’s soooooo hyper. I also HATE this whole Happy Wednesday or what ever it is. It’s so forced and fake. I’ve also just seen that she has tied her hair back but gone to great pains to say her hairdresser has said she can do!!! 🤣🤣🤣😳

Reactions: 2
I’ve had a Brazilian blowout and for those not in the know, the put heavy chemicals on your hair and heat flatten it.
A. Its expensive
B. It can screw your hair up and wouldn’t be a good idea if you’re trying to be “good” to your hair

On we go with Alice trying to buy/fix her way out of some sort of mental issue.*eye roll*

Oh, hi Alice. Happy Wednesday to you!

I’ve had a Brazilian blowout and for those not in the know, the put heavy chemicals on your hair and heat flatten it.
A. Its expensive
B. It can screw your hair up and wouldn’t be a good idea if you’re trying to be “good” to your hair

On we go with Alice trying to buy/fix her way out of some sort of mental issue.*eye roll*

Oh, hi Alice. Happy Wednesday to you!

So more chemicals going onto her skin?! I hope she doesn't go near any open flames.

Gammy thumbs back again people!

Attachments

Last edited:
She’s dipped down to 699k followers too…I’m sure she had about 703k not long ago. Clearly not just tattlers who are fed up with the designer bragging and who miss the core of what she originally set the account up for. I loved the food and exercise content, I don’t want skin and designer bags, there are other accounts that have done that for years and who have built up credibility in that area like she had with exercise.

Reactions: 2
I've had brazilian blowouts in the past and they're generally supposed to be for people who have extremely frizzy/curly/bushy hair that would benefit from the cuticle being smoothed down.

From what I've seen Alice has naturally very straight, flat hair that isn't super thick either so I can't imagine why in the world she thinks she needs a brazilian blowout - if anything it'll make her hair even flatter and lankier. I feel like she is addicted to spending money and almost goes out of her way looking for expensive treatments that she doesn't need.

Reactions: 7
I've had brazilian blowouts in the past and they're generally supposed to be for people who have extremely frizzy/curly/bushy hair that would benefit from the cuticle being smoothed down.

From what I've seen Alice has naturally very straight, flat hair that isn't super thick either so I can't imagine why in the world she thinks she needs a brazilian blowout - if anything it'll make her hair even flatter and lankier. I feel like she is addicted to spending money and almost goes out of her way looking for expensive treatments that she doesn't need.
100% agree. I think she's quite insecure and rather than putting the work into herself mentally she's trying all the quick fix expensive things that give her a temporary high.
Its quite sad, she's natutally pretty and a good PT but i dont think she values herself enough so compensates with high end treatments and designer tat.

• Heart
Isn't she just encouraging more people to go on Tattle if she talks about Tattle trolls and doesn't give a tit?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.