Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #244 Alice, it’s time to stop doxxing and start detoxing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice is way more harmless than real life Martha in a general sense. Alice is just harassing you if you dont kiss her arse, but once you block her she wouldnt go physically see you (you can decide if its laziness or not). irl Martha does this irregardless if you are nice or not, I think Piers is awful and I think he is awful for exploiting this woman and for giving an abuser airtime, but you need balls to take on that interview. I cant see someone like Lorraine having that.

PS: I generally think it's false to call Alice a stalker. She is an obsessed bully that shares harassing traits with this woman (messages/quotes are really the same lol). looking up publicly available things online is not really stalking. But she is asking for this by labelling anyone that looks on her IG and isnt kissing her arse a stalker too (and not doing the same to those who not only do this but have become intrusive in the life of others or even her own, but she doesnt care about this if those people do her dirty work and kiss her arse)
I thought it'd be Lorraine cause she's known for not caring if her interviewees are right (or even in the right) or not, and sucks up their asses. FH would have gotten on with her I'm sure. It wasn't cause of Alice I thought she'd be the interviewer but I definitely didn't think it'd Piers!

Reactions: 13
Throw back smiles because they don’t have anything to smile about now, right big Al??

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I thought it'd be Lorraine cause she's known for not caring if her interviewees are right (or even in the right) or not, and sucks up their asses. FH would have gotten on with her I'm sure. It wasn't cause of Alice I thought she'd be the interviewer but I definitely didn't think it'd Piers!
He will be paying the most. Helps his dying ratings.

Reactions: 21
Alice is way more harmless than real life Martha in a general sense. Alice is just harassing you if you dont kiss her arse, but once you block her she wouldnt go physically see you (you can decide if its laziness or not). irl Martha does this irregardless if you are nice or not, I think Piers is awful and I think he is awful for exploiting this woman and for giving an abuser airtime, but you need balls to take on that interview. I cant see someone like Lorraine having that.

PS: I generally think it's false to call Alice a stalker. She is an obsessed bully that shares harassing traits with this woman (messages/quotes are really the same lol). looking up publicly available things online is not really stalking. But she is asking for this by labelling anyone that looks on her IG and isnt kissing her arse a stalker too (and not doing the same to those who not only do this but have become intrusive in the life of others or even her own, but she doesnt care about this if those people do her dirty work and kiss her arse)
I don’t think Alice is a stalker, but she’s a very malignant narc that loves harassing her victims and getting others to do the same. She’s relentless and likes to try and get others to do her dirty work (which is a sociopath move too)
Fiona Harvey seems like she has some kind of genuine mental illness, as do most stalkers. Alice is just a POS narc with severe narc injury. She’s a bully, and bullies deep down are huge cowards when it comes down to it. Insecure cowards.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
All I can say is that Alice's teeth have taken a real downward spiral since those photos 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She freaks out at people stating facts like they're throwing fire bombs.

"You have a DVRO"

"OMIGOD you're bullying me!!!"

"Best of luck to you, you need it"

"Why will I need luck? Are you threatening me?"

🙄

She must really suck all the oxygen out of any room she walks in on the days she's in this histrionic performative state.

Actually, basically any day that has minutes or hours in it.

Mercy

MOO

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Someone in her threads predicted Piers, I recall. So, it did not surprise me.

Once Baby Angel is out on Netflix, he'll do Alice too. Perhaps. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You have a DVRO"

"OMIGOD you're bullying me!!!"

"Best of luck to you, you need it"

"Why will I need luck? Are you threatening me?"

🙄

She must really suck all the oxygen out of any room she walks in on the days she's in this histrionic performative state.
That's why it's best Janina does the talking in court. Alice would only perjure herself or start ranting about trolls and being "abused". She will have been told to STFU.

Reactions: 20
lol by this logic Andrea Burkhart is so screwed for talking about mostly active cases
IMG_4027.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Congratulations to our lovely @Hiraeth for winning the thread title, as suggested by @Pixie's Mam!

The poll was a suggestion of @M33L4!

Recap
  • The court proceeding was held on 7 May, with Alice's lawyer (and presumably Alice) attending via Zoom. So far, the minute orders have not been uploaded yet.
  • A woman named Sarah fell foul of Alice, for daring to remind Alice that she had a DVRO. Alice went on her Instagram profile and started leaving comments on her posts, but Sarah, perhaps channelling the spirit of previous Tattle legend Craig, did not cower, and just stated some facts.
  • As usual, Alice tried to twist things and imply that Sarah was threatening her.
  • Some of Alice's fans rounded on Sarah.
  • In a DM Alice sent to Sarah, she said that the journalist Bryony Gordon is her cousin. Tattlers are unsure if this is true, or just a threat.
  • Alice appeared to be arguing with Sarah at around the same time she should have been in the court proceeding, or at least preparing for it.
  • Alice’s attempted intimidation reminded us of Alice’s previous attempts to bully others.
  • Alice enjoyed repeatedly called us and her other critics "Marthas", after the character in Baby Reindeer, but Alice does not seem to realise she herself is a carbon copy of Martha.
  • Alice complained that people were contacting her employers (the organisers of one of the cons she is appearing at), and how awful it was for her as a single mother of two babeez. However, Alice previously publicly contacted Bianca’s management on social media, as well as sent emails to the producers of The Reunion, the show Ioan worked on in 2021.
  • We revisited the Alice vs Hoarse Whisperer incident from February 2019.
  • An Alice Evans Designs table lamp was posted, much to the horror of those who hadn’t realised she had branched out into homeware.

Housekeeping

- Please stick to the main players.
- Obscure any identifying information from screenshots from those who are not main players (and/or Alice's latest sock account), and those who do not have more than 10,000 social media followers.
- Keep it on Tattle.

Please add anything I have missed from the recap!
Super recap, thanks Ametrine! Congrats to our imaginary legal eagle, Hiraeth, on the thread title 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t think Alice is a stalker, but she’s a very malignant narc that loves harassing her victims and getting others to do the same. She’s relentless and likes to try and get others to do her dirty work (which is a sociopath move too)
Fiona Harvey seems like she has some kind of genuine mental illness, as do most stalkers. Alice is just a POS narc with severe narc injury. She’s a bully, and bullies deep down are huge cowards when it comes down to it. Insecure cowards.
Yes, I agree with this. Insecure coward indeed.

I don't see her as someone as nefarious. She's actually more like Martha-lite. She's a big skunk that sprays stink when feeling threatened then scuttles off to hide.

MOO

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.