Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think some people try to sound like Tattlers on Twitter to wind up the flying monkeys. The DM comments have accounts made from Tattle names as well. Not all of them are Tattlers.
I think some them are Alice and her FM's trying to push the narrative that she's being bullied by Tattle. There will always be the pot stirrers in a case like this though.
---
Tbh I expected this. the sole thing I wasnt sure of is if Ella has low enough morals to do this, because this accusation always required the kids to be cooperative. It turned out harmless because her RO attempt was basically "I dont like that dad is treating me like a daughter, he should follow MY orders" instead of making up physical violence (was easier against Bianca because there was no pre-existent relationship) even if Alice's friends at the DM tried to frame it as physical violence

btw the same reason why I'm sure Alice wants to unleash the accusation she has always prepared. This will take probably more convincing because you can recover a relationship where a child is confusing normal parenting with abuse, it happens a lot even if this case is more severe as the child abused the parent instead. The accusation Alice has prepared since the start is not salvagable once they unleash this: the father/daughter relationship would be over forever and his career as well. As manipulated Ella is she probably does know this, but Alice will continue to work hard on this and may succeed. But she herself may also feel conflicted because she knows she needs Ioan's money and thus his career
I really don't think it will affect his career much at all. There is too much proof Alice is the abuser for any allegations to be readily accepted, and even the majority of fuckwits commenting in the DM have recognised this too. Alice using Ella to try and get the RO was actually a major turning point for a lot of people outside of Tattle actually seeing who the real liar and abuser is, even as many continued to excuse it on the basis of the "affair" that never was. I won't be at all surprised if she does go this low, but I think she's left it too late and there's too much evidence of her lies and abuse. It would hurt Ioan terribly personally, it will really duck the girls up but I think mostly it will backfire on Alice.
---
It would be hard to do now. If they meet, a third party will be there. Also, Ella might have wised up a bit after the failed RO request. I bet Alice told her it was in the bag lol.
---

Beanz isn't a teenager btw. Not even sure it's Alice but I did notice ALICE CAPS
Beanz is too obviously Alice or an FM wanting those in the know to think it's Ella.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
removed details said:
exactly!! I don’t want to start more tit but I wonder if I should mention it to Bianca?
---

it’s definitely a sock or something. {redacted}
Honestly I would suggest asking mods to remove these references just for safety- unless you’re not concerned.

She’s trying to link tattlers to Bianca 😂😂😂 so if it escalates maybe email the detective from the last thread? See what other people here think anyway

Reactions: 23
With the MITH thing I think Alice was being sarcastic about the antidepressants. She also mentions GOOP so the whole post is likely sarcastic. However, I can see why it could be interpreted otherwise given the serious concerns about her mental health following her reaction.

——

With the Instagram stalking of Bianca / her followers / anyone who comments on her posts, to me this is peak Alice and completely expected behaviour. She’s trying to intimidate, to influence people to stop supporting Bianca and to tie Bianca’s followers to Tattle to doxx.

I’m not sure what can be done about it other than to go private on your Instagram and/or not comment, like or follow Bianca if you do any of these things. It’s disgusting but she is a bully who is at war with Bianca and us and she is afraid of Bianca gaining more support. If you are private your profile pic and bio is still visible.

If she starts to comment on anyone’s page or tries to link them to Tattle to doxx publicly she will just be cementing what people who care about Bianca already know, that Alice is deeply disturbed. The police can add it to the list they probably already have of people Alice is / has harassed. If it happened to me I’d report to the police - even if they are likely to do absolutely nothing, the report will be noted.

Alice, everyone here knows you read these posts constantly and directly. Your sad lies don’t wash with us. Spend time with your kids where you aren’t on your phones. Be a mother.
Alice cares a lot about SM engagement. Always has. since the divorce even more. in recent weeks their engagement has been similar despite Alice having a much bigger account, being a actual (albeit not current) actress, despite a more compelling narrative for crazies (the dumped supposedly cheated on abusive woman always attracts more mentally ill people than the bullied inspiring young woman) and despite campaigning on national TV (she had nearly Ioan levels of engagement at one point after Lorraine). The only thing Alice recently had over her are more comments but this is because she has many ill people spamming her feed and because she interacts a lot more and a lot more explosive (which generates huge threads) than Bianca does.

That's why she begged yesterday for likes (which is the only way to get high engagement, if you have a large account) and why she is trying to intimidate anyone that minds their business but supports Bianca. She is that pathetic. And that scared. Scared that a woman could become more famous than her just by being abused by her.
I think some them are Alice and her FM's trying to push the narrative that she's being bullied by Tattle. There will always be the pot stirrers in a case like this though.

---

I really don't think it will affect his career much at all. There is too much proof Alice is the abuser for any allegations to be readily accepted, and even the majority of fuckwits commenting in the DM have recognised this too. Alice using Ella to try and get the RO was actually a major turning point for a lot of people outside of Tattle actually seeing who the real liar and abuser is, even as many continued to excuse it on the basis of the "affair" that never was. I won't be at all surprised if she does go this low, but I think she's left it too late and there's too much evidence of her lies and abuse. It would hurt Ioan terribly personally, it will really duck the girls up but I think mostly it will backfire on Alice.

---

Beanz is too obviously Alice or an FM wanting those in the know to think it's Ella.
Beanz is a pretty delusional Alice fan on twitter. Also glued to this page btw.
Honestly I would suggest asking mods to remove these references just for safety- unless you’re not concerned.

She’s trying to link tattlers to Bianca 😂😂😂 so if it escalates maybe email the detective from the last thread? See what other people here think anyway
dont do that btw. they really shouldnt be bombaded with mails like this
Bizarre as she’s blocked from BW account so she must have gone and looked in a sock account and then noted the people who have interacted and sent the requests.

Imagine putting that much effort into your financials/job/kids how different life could be
she is spying with Ella's account

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Would be amazing if there was a Baby Reindeer 2
Ioan could play the lead and they could get Su Pollard to play Alice. Or Glen Close - she could channel her Fatal Attraction character and with their history I'm sure she'd do it at a cut price rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I have never commented on anything of hers!? I’ve only commented on Bianca’s stuff?? How did she find me??
Probably from stalking Bs insta! I've always had my insta set to private from the get go! Be careful, she has gone after people from here before, and actually contacted their employer, who were understanding, but it caused them a lot of stress! It's been reported to the police here and in the US!

Reactions: 29
yet another lie engineered to scare her kids
View attachment 2919340
she is over and over proving that she is willing to make up accusations, just like Ioan said.
I wonder if her going after Tattle this past weekend is also a trial run for her to test the waters and see how any CSA claims made against Ioan will fare? Aside from her brain dead sycophants, I don't think she got any support anywhere else online.

Reactions: 23
Probably from stalking Bs insta! I've always had my insta set to private from the get go! Be careful, she has gone after people from here before, and actually contacted their employer, who were understanding, but it caused them a lot of stress! It's been reported to the police here and in the US!
It’s so creepy that she FOLLOWED me to keep an eye on me. I’ll set my account to private and I’ve blocked her anyway, but it’s so disturbing that she even found me.
---

been redacted, I should have thought of that 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 20
WTAF This surely can’t be real 😂. Can you imagine I returning home from filming and being met with this?! “Do you like the new lamp I made for my Etsy store?”
“Erm…” 😂
I’d be very concerned she wasn’t wired right

That could equally apply to the lamp

• Haha
Reactions: 37
this is completely false: we all have seen her threats to her kids from her ("you stay this week with Gloria", "tedious witch", "you can stand up for me or duck off"), the false stories she told them about their dad (that have no doubt influenced them) and what they actually thought of her ("be a mother"). It's obvious why they "chose" her. No one can be proud about trauma bonding love. But she is!

also people dont "attack" them because of this, but because they abused their dad
View attachment 2919417
she doesnt read it...this explains why she claims to have seen something that was never posted here lmao
View attachment 2919418
ironic
View attachment 2919419
ironically this is true. she doesnt love them (at least not in a healthy way as humans), hence this behavior
View attachment 2919420
says the woman who hasnt healed a bit
View attachment 2919421
i bet those nice messages were calling B names
View attachment 2919422
you know what? we dont actually read her feed. we get the screenshots "send", apparently this is believable 🤡
View attachment 2919423
yes I cannot think of anyone that would go after other peoples livelihood...oh wait
View attachment 2919424
So who volunteers to break it to them that Tattle is an international site and also that some of us work nights, or even just have insomnia.

#AlicebullyingothersonInstagram@4am... 🍿 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ioan could play the lead and they could get Su Pollard to play Alice. Or Glen Close - she could channel her Fatal Attraction character and with their history I'm sure she'd do it at a cut price rate.
Baby Reindeer 2: Baby Angel

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Here is some more info on the Hoarse Whisperer/MITH situation which happened in February 2019.

Hoarse Whisperer revisited it in March 2021:

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 18.20.19.png

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 18.21.09.png

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 18.20.42.png

Here are some of the tweets about it from the incident in Feb 2019.

Lupine, the abuse fetishist, is commenting under his old account:

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 18.24.41.png

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 18.22.16.png

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 18.26.00.png

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 18.25.07.png

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 18.25.29.png

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 18.26.17.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

She's been doing this for ages because of Tamika trying to defend her friend on here all the posts are still here and that's all it ever was imo.
Most tattlers on the early threads were defending Alice and highly critical of Bianca and Tamika wanted to even the playing field imo.
The application of the TRO shocked a lot of Alice's supporters including two of Bianca's biggest critics (I'm being nice here Deb and Lin)even they couldn't carry on with the charade of Alice being the victim. Alice has headed a campaign of abuse against her ex and has been caught, just like the TRO all over again. Your not the victim Alice and you never were!
---
I’m literally in Australia 😂 not everyone is on LA time
G,day I think 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Regarding her Instagram post about the man who coined the term PA, please add this to Alice Evans Book of Lies:

There is absolutely no evidence that Richard Gardner (the man who coined Parental Alienation)was a pedophile himself or that he was pro-pedophilia - source from article linked below.

It's a lie that Dr. Richard Gardner was a pedophile. He brought PA to the forefront, and there is controversy about PA being a syndrome, and some question his methodologies. The people who fight the idea of PA being real are usually the ones doing it.
It's another lie, another chance to bring the word pedophile into her posts. She reeks of desperation at this point.
Thank you for sharing that link there, that was an interesting read for me “personally”, and really did confirm some of my thoughts that she is an absolute loon for stating what she has in regards to that … 😵

How /is her reading comprehension so low…. Bleurgh, can’t even articulate my thoughts this late here (non Brisbane cheesestring), must bed go…

Reactions: 16
You should be on the bloody stage, bloody crying here, Su Pollard 😂😂😂
I'm glad my OH is out he'd think I'd lost the plot 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree with some of the stuff that has been said about Ella has made me very uncomfortable. But when has anyone talked about Alice's death? I personally made a joke about the death of Tattlers if Alice made an OnlyFans and any Tattlers shared her photos or videos here, but it was obviously a joke. As much because even OnlyFans would be too much like hard work for Alice! Likewise there have been jokes about rolling Alice into the sea. But the only mention of death I can think of has been jokes about the Celebrity Death Pool Thread and I think they said that they wouldn't accept Alice because she's not famous enough.
It was me. I made a comment after Alice’s recent grief thief post along the lines of, the way she’s going, no one will be having anything nice to say about her when she passes. And then I made some joke epitaphs. But if I’m honest, I think Alice is evil and I do think about what she contributes to the world, besides two very damaged little girls. And what she takes and steals from those around her like childhoods and familial relationships and irreplaceable years. And while I don’t wish her dead, I wouldn’t be sad, except for Elsie and Ella.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
exactly!! I don’t want to start more tit but I wonder if I should mention it to Bianca?
---

it’s definitely a sock or something. I liked Sarah’s comment maybe that’s it?
I would keep way out of it. 1. Keep it on tattle 2. Her following you is no way illegal so wont help any investigation 3. Dont get involved with her, its just nad energy - I think you did the right thing, just block and forget like a bad dream!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Here is some more info on the Hoarse Whisperer/MITH situation which happened in February 2019.

Hoarse Whisperer revisited it in March 2021:

View attachment 2920268

View attachment 2920269

View attachment 2920276

Here are some of the tweets about it from the incident in Feb 2019.

Lupine, the abuse fetishist, is commenting under his old account:

View attachment 2920275

View attachment 2920270

View attachment 2920272

View attachment 2920273

View attachment 2920274

View attachment 2920271
Thread title suggestion, inspired by Hoarse Whisperer (and edited for length):

Alice invents fictional slights and gaslits people to engender sympathy

Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 18.26.17.png

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.