Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Buoyed by piggybacking on @Hiraeth's success, I'm going to me-rail a bit, but it's still relevant to the thread.

Last summer my husband and partner of 20 years shagged his best mates wife and fucked off without warning or any conversation. To be honest, it was not the first time he'd cheated (but will be the last time he'll ever cheat on me, that's for sure!). His family actually defended his behaviour and even blamed me for it. Mind blown! Contact has now been cut with all of them and I grey rock my ex while I navigate the divorce (that I filed for, which he hated. HA!) Thankfully, there are no children involved.

I came to the realisation that I’d been living with a covert narcissist all this time. Coming to terms with the emotional/psychological and verbal abuse has been a journey, especially acknowledging the damage he’s caused me. Initially, I was angry. Very angry. And devastated. Was I reactive? Yes, in the beginning I’m ashamed to say, but he did something particularly heinous early on that completely broke the trauma bond for me. This helped me gain much needed perspective and I pulled my head out of my ass, moved to a new home (because I had to) and started to re-build myself and my new life. I very quickly realised how liberating it was not having to walk on eggshells or be with someone who couldn’t have cared less for me.

I have very recently met someone new who couldn’t be more opposite to my ex. Taking it slow but having fun. He’s very funny and made me realise that I’d been miserable for a VERY long time.

I keep comparing my situation to Alice’s and just cannot understand how someone can remain so ‘stuck’. I couldn’t imagine still being where I was 8/9 months ago, it would be such a waste of my life. It’s baffling to me how anyone can behave the way she has for so long. Of course, I know my story is much more aligned to Ioan’s than Alice's.

You turds have gotten me through some pretty dark times, and you didn’t even know. Love you all. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 114

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
Alice is calculated, malicious and spiteful. She chooses to take the route of most harm to everyone around her. She deliberately opts for conflict and pain. It’s a choice. That’s the difference between them imo.
People who have encountered FH over the decades say the same about her. There is more and more info online by each day. FH is evil and malicious and spiteful.

She is just a way better actress and has way more stamina (even for keeping her mask on longer and better) than AFE.

I am sorry, I cannot agree with you.
I could not watch Baby Reindeer (started but had to stop). I have been stalked in the past over many years for just being kind and polite to someone and willing to help when they asked my help (and I did not make the mistakes of RG, I cut any communication off abruptly the moment he turned weird overnight) and it was scary for my husband and I, our elder son who was a toddler back then... and for many friends as so very naively I had introduced him to many people. He seemed so normal, intelligent, charming at first.
Many years of horror followed. He even moved over to my country. (We left after two years luckily and lived in Paris and then Brussels for many years... he did not follow but still randomly attempted to find us online.. so even near 4 years after I thought he is gone from our life, he popped up randomly just to tell me he will always find me). When SM was born, for many many years I did not use it and even now I do not use my real name on SM, am not on many platforms, and never use a handle/username twice...

I am incapable of forgiving any stalkers, MH problems or not.

And I am very sensitive to the "bat sound" now.
This is why I have a strong gut feeling (after seeing the marathon photos of AFE) that despite of her lazyness she is trying to do some RL stalking. (I also have a feeling that the heavy breather filming kneeling Ella from behind a tree was Alice herself). And I was very nervous when hints were posted here that might lead to the new residence of Yoyo and Bee. I might be overreacting but I am still not free from that trauma and am ultrasensitive. My apologies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88

Old Soak

VIP Member
Sarah IS one of us. This is all from her stories. Hey girl hey! Big fan ❤
IMG_4042.jpeg
IMG_4043.jpeg
IMG_4044.png
IMG_4047.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Look at what comes up on a search of Lupine New Zealand. And Alice is worried about Tattlers!! Look at whose photo is up across from a commentary on rape culture in NZ. You couldn't make it up.
Image 9-5-2024 at 15.12.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 74

Hiraeth

VIP Member
This is entirely speculation, but I am thinking, after another day comes to a close without a court order uploaded, that Judge Josh needs further information before he can rule and thus has asked one or both parties to provide further information. My suspicion is that he's asked Alice to produce her financials before a ruling can be made. But again, this is pure speculation and we'll just have to wait and see. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 74

NarcRage

VIP Member
Alice's rules for buying second hand clothes off Poshmark

1. Is it Helmut Lang?
Yes: I'll buy it
No: go to question 2

2. Is it (before it was washed multiple times) black?
No: go to question 3

3. Is it red?
No: go to question 4

4. Is it striped?
No: go to question 5

5. Is it too small for me?
No: go to question 6

6. Can I afford it?
No: I'll buy it

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Mad Betty

VIP Member
She freaks out at people stating facts like they're throwing fire bombs.

"You have a DVRO"

"OMIGOD you're bullying me!!!"

"Best of luck to you, you need it"

"Why will I need luck? Are you threatening me?"

🙄

She must really suck all the oxygen out of any room she walks in on the days she's in this histrionic performative state.

Actually, basically any day that has minutes or hours in it.

Mercy

MOO

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Ametrine

VIP Member
Congratulations to our lovely @Hiraeth for winning the thread title, as suggested by @Pixie's Mam!

The poll was a suggestion of @M33L4!

Recap
  • The court proceeding was held on 7 May, with Alice's lawyer (and presumably Alice) attending via Zoom. So far, the minute orders have not been uploaded yet.
  • A woman named Sarah fell foul of Alice, for daring to remind Alice that she had a DVRO. Alice went on her Instagram profile and started leaving comments on her posts, but Sarah, perhaps channelling the spirit of previous Tattle legend Craig, did not cower, and just stated some facts.
  • As usual, Alice tried to twist things and imply that Sarah was threatening her.
  • Some of Alice's fans rounded on Sarah.
  • In a DM Alice sent to Sarah, she said that the journalist Bryony Gordon is her cousin. Tattlers are unsure if this is true, or just a threat.
  • Alice appeared to be arguing with Sarah at around the same time she should have been in the court proceeding, or at least preparing for it.
  • Alice’s attempted intimidation reminded us of Alice’s previous attempts to bully others.
  • Alice enjoyed repeatedly called us and her other critics "Marthas", after the character in Baby Reindeer, but Alice does not seem to realise she herself is a carbon copy of Martha.
  • Alice complained that people were contacting her employers (the organisers of one of the cons she is appearing at), and how awful it was for her as a single mother of two babeez. However, Alice previously publicly contacted Bianca’s management on social media, as well as sent emails to the producers of The Reunion, the show Ioan worked on in 2021.
  • We revisited the Alice vs Hoarse Whisperer incident from February 2019.
  • An Alice Evans Designs table lamp was posted, much to the horror of those who hadn’t realised she had branched out into homeware.

Housekeeping

- Please stick to the main players.
- Obscure any identifying information from screenshots from those who are not main players (and/or Alice's latest sock account), and those who do not have more than 10,000 social media followers.
- Keep it on Tattle.

Please add anything I have missed from the recap!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

welp

VIP Member
Ioan and Bianca live with way more income in a way smaller/cheaper apartment. Do the math.

Very delighted if this is true. I get some people think that Ioan should pay up for the kids. But Ella (with Alice) was more than once snooty about how her dad lives now. It would be fantastic if they actually end up somewhere cheap, it would be the most valueable lessons these kids ever had: dont ever make fun of how poor others are, you may be in the same/worse situation one day.

Her other comment definitely also confirms that Ella has exactly what I believed she has: anxiety of attending school, as almost every child that was alienated from a parent has. In this case Alice constantly embarassing/exploiting her also definitely plays a role

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Ametrine

VIP Member
I've added Sarah to the glossary in the Wiki:

Sarah - Fearlessly took on Alice and reminded her she had a DVRO, even in the face of being sent one of Alice’s Cameos. Didn’t stand down when Alice zeroed in on her, left comments on her Instagram profile and sent her a DM.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Lazarus

VIP Member
I have very recently met someone new who couldn’t be more opposite to my ex. Taking it slow but having fun. He’s very funny and made me realise that I’d been miserable for a VERY long time.
Hi,

I don't normally follow this thread but your post was the 'most liked' and it brought me here. I related so much to your post, but this bit in particular.
My ex partner of 8yrs cheated on me with a colleague of his; i was broken and devastated - i didn't think i'd ever get over it to be honest. I was losing my home, my security etc.

A few months of crying, over-eating, over-sharing went by and one of my very best friends (sadly no longer with us) suggested i go on a new app called Tinder - 'if nothing else, it'll give you a wee confidence boost' were her words. That was around this time 10yrs ago. I had one date which was awful, but went on it again and met someone i clicked with.
In September we'll have been together for 10yrs - we got married last year. I am truly thankful to my ex - i didn't realise how unhappy i was until i met someone who truly made me very happy.

I hope things work out for you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Ametrine

VIP Member
I made this comment in the last thread, but this time I'm actually going to nominate it for thread title:

Baby Reindeer 2: Baby Angel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

AnneinHever

VIP Member
Ok, I need to say this. What the fuck is that judicial system doing? How on earth is she allowed to keep a child totally isolated? How can she be allowed to inflict such trauma to two children? Why didn’t anyone interfere after that bloody fake RO? If it wasn’t obvious before it was obvious then: she’s destroying these kids day by day.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I just wanted to give a shout out to @Ametrine for the thoughtful and thorough recaps and Wiki work she does here. I know we've had a few tough moments and I hope we can move through them with grace and growth. My sincere apologies for my part in any disconnect. ❤

Unlike Alice, I sit with my own reactions and see where I can shift my thinking and perspective. When you've seen some shit you focus on moving through the shit.

Hear ye.

• Heart
Reactions: 65