Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@CookieMonsta , I think you are a genuine sweetheart. I thought that was funny, too. I think tattle allows people to address their anger/grief in all different ways. I think we all agree not to speculate/involve the girls. If someone in a sensitive, sad place maybe this is not the best place for you at this time. You have to protect yourself. I think we all are expressing our disbelief through humorous and sometimes poignant posts. I appreciate all of you, for your honesty, humor, and compassion. Thank you all who started this group. Thank you for bringing light to Ioan's situation. And B's. We are a good bunch, I think. And bleeping funny. ❤
Thank you so much. I really appreciate your comment. ❤ I definitely use dark humour when times are tough and have to remind myself that not everyone appreciates that. Sometimes I forget this is an online forum and not a casual chat with a bunch of like-minded friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Yes Sarah!

P.S. Keep it on Tattle, we can admire from afar.

View attachment 2921813
Malice is no match for people like Sarah. She has a coherent, rational argument and is not afraid to tell the truth. Malice and the loonies she attracts are toast. As I said before, she’s not very bright our Malice. Doesn’t even know when she’s outsmarted.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The refusal to work really pisses me off.

Even if Ioan has to pay all their living costs and expenses forever (not that I think he should), she should be setting an example to her daughters.

If she’d got a job netting $25K a year and Ioan had still paid everything it would have been $250K in the girls’s college fund.

To be honest I don’t think she has the life skills to hold down a job but I would be impressed if she tried.

I don’t think she’ll ever get an acting job again. There are a lot of middle-aged mediocre actors out there without her baggage.

She clearly has no love of the craft as she hasn’t worked in 5 years and I’d bet my last penny she hasn’t taken a class or a workshop in that time.

All the derision about Bianca being an extra. Bianca has more acting credits and time on film sets and IMDb credits than Alice does in the last five years.
It's a completely wasted life. I have to admit I got a bit alice-esque (which is why i initially warmed to her when I joined this thread 84 years ago...) once up a time when I was a stay at home mum and felt isolated and went down a facebook rabbit hole (political posting etc, social media addiction, ranting addiction).... but a friend staged an intervention and helped me get a job that was "beneath" my skill set and started over and now I own my own company 10 years later. I think it's never too late (except for Alice) - she's proven she can't change, can't learn, and we can just get the popcorn and watch the hamster wheel go round and round.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
How does any narc function in society? They appear charming and funny. They’re loquacious and imitate other far more interesting people. They tend to adopt different personalities for their particular audience, some could say two-faced. They want to be the centre of the universe and will have lots of different friendship groups but no real friends.
They play the victim the minute anyone stands up to them, particularly when they’ve attempted to triangulate and failed. They’ll keep quiet for months on the side lines and get the boot in any way they can sneakily.
At the end of the day, they’re lonely, will never really know true love, due to every relationship of theirs being transactional. Whether it’s money (with fake GFM’s) or a glamorous life because of their spouses success and hard work . They never have their own successes.
They also use weaponised incompetence at will.
They’re jealous and nasty and tend to surround themselves by weaker but well-meaning people.

MOO
When I first heard the term narcissist in relation to my ex and realised he fit the pattern like a glove, I started looking into them. At that time most of the stuff about narcs was mainly the criminal ones, narcs who had built up this whole façade of success, claiming a great and often important job, lots of money, often a very glamourous lifestyle, but who in reality either still lived at home with their parents or were lying to their spouse, family and friends about their pretend high flying life. Inevitably it would reach crisis point when they were about to be found out, or the parents had got sick of funding their jobless life, and it ended in them killing their families. I just watched another true crime doco last night on a British man who fit this same pattern and killed his parents when they were about to cut him off financially and out of the will.

The interesting thing with Alice, is publicly at least, she had that glamorous, wealthy life that narcs crave and believe they deserve. And she still couldn't stop herself from narcing and ultimately losing it all.

Reactions: 24
Sarah Duggers used to be the Social Media Manager at The Sun. She's handled far worse than Alice!
It would be great if she'd used her contacts and had that tabloid reveal the real story of the dangerous and disturbed individual AFE is. the popularity of Baby Reindeer would mean that Baby Angel would explode completely.
I understand that it is a vile tabloid? But so is DF.

Reactions: 30
Honestly, she's attacking someone in the business, with connections, and a social media manager!? Let's watch Alice do a 180 and suck up
It’s not the first time. See Twitter fight with Franklin Leonard. This was another hilarious moment of the smartest person in the room.

Reactions: 19
Bryony Gordon is Alice's cousin?

She has one of her best friends and her cousin in the telegraph working and they still published Bianca's column? No wonder she searched for a new more influentional friend elsewhere :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot 2024-05-08 002828.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
1:10 minutes before that zoom call/hearing. Weird that it’s at 4:45 pst

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry poster but she is the evil eyes people need protection from
IMG_4013.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Whatever new app she’s found she’s loving the filters on it isn’t she? Shes gone from not feeling herself and posting throwbacks and decades old Papp photos to new “fresh” ones.

Well I’m sorry Al, you aren’t fooling anyone. These two women aren’t the same and we know which one you ACTUALLY look like!!!

Nice try though.

View attachment 2921513View attachment 2921514
Put a scarf on Alice, your revolting bulging deformed neck is almost as sickening as your revolting doxxing and bullying behaviour on social media. You look like a big old bullfrog and all you do is croak.
Vile creature

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.