Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIB
I was made redundant last year just before xmas and I decided to take 2/3mths off, because I needed it...I was burnt out and stressed from the redundancy process. Anyway, I'm looking for a job currently, and am lucky I have money saved, yet I'm loathe to touch it, so I'm economising as much as i can!
I miss working so much, even though I moan about work 🤣
I can't wait to start working again, honestly I don't how she does duck all, all day and not get bored! Luckily I learned from a young age to be dependent, as I saw the hardships we went through, when my parents split...this was back in the day where 1 income was usually enough, and my mum did work partime on and off.
Anyway my point is, I'm panicking and I've only been out of work for 6mths - 3 by choice. So I cannot comprehend how she is so blasé about not having any money, and no real career, she's not trained in anything else, like a lot of us are. It just blows my mind 🤯
And I've just seen her insta, seriously she's posting videos before a court hearing, I'd be bleeping shiting bricks! Talk about keeping up appearances!
Good luck with the job search. It was brave to take a step back for a while.
Due to Covid, my daughter was unemployed for nearly 18 months. It was hard work getting a job and when she saw an opportunity she grabbed it with both hands. It was nothing to do with her previous job, definitely a downward step as a swimming instructor, but, it was the beginning of her climbing up the ladder. Now almost two and half years later, she back to where she was and looking forward to continuing up the ladder, back in the industry she started in, water conservation. As a single parent to a young girl (not quite a teenager) she is an excellent role model of what you can achieve in times of difficulties. Unlike Alice!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think I like this Sarah character…

View attachment 2921477
Not all hero's wear capes! I love the fact she DGAF and is posting it in her stories 💅
Also mAlice just constantly writing bollox in her comments section, the same shite over and over! It's almost like back at the start of things 🤦🏼‍♀️
She's defo shitting it about today! I'm just annoyed with the court for having the hearing so late..RUDE 😉
---
Whatever new app she’s found she’s loving the filters on it isn’t she? Shes gone from not feeling herself and posting throwbacks and decades old Papp photos to new “fresh” ones.

Well I’m sorry Al, you aren’t fooling anyone. These two women aren’t the same and we know which one you ACTUALLY look like!!!

Nice try though.

View attachment 2921513View attachment 2921514
She's got fake eyeslashes on in the top one 👀 nothing wrong with wearing them btw, but honestly what a waste of time, putting on makeup just to post selfies 🤦🏼‍♀️
#narcenergy

Reactions: 19
Not all hero's wear capes! I love the fact she DGAF and is posting it in her stories 💅
Also mAlice just constantly writing bollox in her comments section, the same shite over and over! It's almost like back at the start of things 🤦🏼‍♀️
She's defo shitting it about today! I'm just annoyed with the court for having the hearing so late..RUDE 😉
---

She's got fake eyeslashes on in the top one 👀 nothing wrong with wearing them btw, but honestly what a waste of time, putting on makeup just to post selfies 🤦🏼‍♀️
#narcenergy
Sarah has picked up the baton from Craig.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
@Hiraeth btw, dunno if anyone else has the same issue but I cannot open any of the hyperlinks in the new version of your court docs index

btw, hilarious that one of her main minions is every day there is any court date (even on those where nothing is actually happening) they are writing on her IG to wish her good luck. Either they are glued to tattle (according to Alice's logic this means you are a stalker) or they are briefed by Alice and yet decided to make performative public post despite having private access to her. But if it's the former: I thought they are refusing to read court docs because their gut tells them what to believe? 💀

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
---

#narcenergy
But, she doesn't have energy to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good luck with the job search. It was brave to take a step back for a while.
Due to Covid, my daughter was unemployed for nearly 18 months. It was hard work getting a job and when she saw an opportunity she grabbed it with both hands. It was nothing to do with her previous job, definitely a downward step as a swimming instructor, but, it was the beginning of her climbing up the ladder. Now almost two and half years later, she back to where she was and looking forward to continuing up the ladder, back in the industry she started in, water conservation. As a single parent to a young girl (not quite a teenager) she is an excellent role model of what you can achieve in times of difficulties. Unlike Alice!
Good on your daughter, you do have to go backwards sometimes to go forward, pleased she is climbing back up the ladder 💪🏻

This is the longest I've been unemployed for 15 years, I had to take a few months out, my MH was really bad and I couldn't have interviewed in that condition, even if I wanted to. I'll find something, luckily I have money saved and got a decent redundancy package, but had to sign an NDA. But I'm loathed to use it, and have cut back on lots of things, but I'll have to start dipping into it, I mean it for a rainy day, I'm not spending it on botox and shipping fish in dried ice 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m guessing her daily trips down memory lane are something her older followers enjoy? 🤷🏻‍♀️ There has to be some reason for them.

Bring on Judge Josh. We need to hear what he has to say about the matters of the day. 👏🏼 👏🏼

Reactions: 22
The refusal to work really pisses me off.

Even if Ioan has to pay all their living costs and expenses forever (not that I think he should), she should be setting an example to her daughters.

If she’d got a job netting $25K a year and Ioan had still paid everything it would have been $250K in the girls’s college fund.

To be honest I don’t think she has the life skills to hold down a job but I would be impressed if she tried.

I don’t think she’ll ever get an acting job again. There are a lot of middle-aged mediocre actors out there without her baggage.

She clearly has no love of the craft as she hasn’t worked in 5 years and I’d bet my last penny she hasn’t taken a class or a workshop in that time.

All the derision about Bianca being an extra. Bianca has more acting credits and time on film sets and IMDb credits than Alice does in the last five years.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m guessing her daily trips down memory lane are something her older followers enjoy? 🤷🏻‍♀️ There has to be some reason for them.

Bring on Judge Josh. We need to hear what he has to say about the matters of the day. 👏🏼 👏🏼
Speaking of which… how long till kick off lads?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
BIB
I was made redundant last year just before xmas and I decided to take 2/3mths off, because I needed it...I was burnt out and stressed from the redundancy process. Anyway, I'm looking for a job currently, and am lucky I have money saved, yet I'm loathe to touch it, so I'm economising as much as i can!
I can't wait to start working again, honestly I don't how she does duck all, all day and not get bored! Luckily I learned from a young age to be dependent, as I saw the hardships we went through, when my parents split...this was back in the day where 1 income was usually enough, and my mum did work partime on and off.
Anyway my point is, I'm panicking and I've only been out of work for 6mths - 3 by choice. So I cannot comprehend how she is so blasé about not having any money, and no real career, she's not trained in anything else, like a lot of us are. It just blows my mind 🤯
And I've just seen her insta, seriously she's posting videos before a court hearing, I'd be bleeping shiting bricks! Talk about keeping up appearances!
My Dad has been retired for a month, and is looking for a little job of about 8 hours a week already 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Sometimes I rant about Alice. She really frustrates and annoys me.

I know I’m not going to change anything but I always feel better when I’ve been unobtrusively lurked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
BIB
Lulu, you will prevail. The right opportunity, or an opportunity that leads to the right opportunity, will come - and soon. You’re a strong, independent, determined woman. You’re no Alice.
A belated very happy birthday to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

I know I’m not going to change anything but I always feel better when I’ve been unobtrusively lurked.
Mines @Mad Betty I hope she doesn’t mind but I always think of Lauren “Betty” Bacall when she posts. Like this ballsy, don’t mess with me, persona.

IMG_1889.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Familiar looking outfit, make up and glasses. Much more style and dignity than that 🔔🔚 Alice though! Nice work, Alice, confirming all that has been said about your crazy trolling and abuse by doing, well, more bullying and abuse for all to see. Cleverest person in the room innit 😂
Yoohoo Alice , I'm not on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other platforms at all. You can't follow or intimidate me anywhere, you silly drunken bloated old fool 💋👄💅🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

I've just had my 1st ever heart from them, swooning right now :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Anyway I’ve just received my YoBucks bonus.

It’s $26 so I can rent an apartment in BH, buy iced fish, live with no income, go to YogurtLand and it will last forever.

Thanks Mama Gruff.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I've just had my 1st ever heart from them, swooning right now :love:
If you get a laughing emoji from @welp and a ❤ from UL in the same month you get a free trip to watch Emma being groomed and a package of iced cod.

It’s definitely in the bonus plan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.