Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plenty of us lost parents as kids so we know far better than her what that’s like. She was a grown ass 30+ woman living in France.. You’d think she’d been sent to the workhouse the way she goes on. TWENTY FIVE YEARS she’s been ranting on about the ‘trauma’ as if some crazed axe killer chased her down the street and she’s still having flashbacks. Sorry but she doesn’t half milk it she really does.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
The girls looked like they reading a script on cards (like SNL)

Anyways, having experienced the stress of going to the doctor without insurance for 1st time in 24 yrs, I wonder how Alice is going to cope now the money train has been cut off (we assume).
I should add this a temporary state as my husband has just retired and we are waiting on all the parts of Medicare to work. Doesn't help that a agent we called regarding parts C, D, and G gave us the wrong information. Fortunately we remembered to sign up for part A at the correct time, so I should able to get the part D (prescriptions) sorted out. It's way too complicated!

Being an older single person with no income in the US is incredibly difficult. I don't think Alice will have enough credits to claim social security, so assuming she doesn't remarry, she will have to hope she can claim on Ioan's record. She might be able to make some credits if she works for next 10yrs.
Given her list of ailments, how is Alice coping now, as if I remember rightly, she is no longer on Ioan's insurance, only the girls are.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Plenty of us lost parents as kids so we know far better than her what that’s like. She was a grown ass 30+ woman living in France.. You’d think she’d been sent to the workhouse the way she goes on. TWENTY FIVE YEARS she’s been ranting on about the ‘trauma’ as if some crazed axe killer chased her down the street and she’s still having flashbacks. Sorry but she doesn’t half milk it she really does.
My mum died when I was 13, my dad died when I was 26. Who can I abuse so I can blame my sad losses at an early age?
---
I think you'll find that was Gloria pulling the rug from under her to clean it after Alice passed out on it, "Jasper" 💅
It was such a lovely rug. It did clash rather with the rest of the floor, but Alice liked it that way.
---
The girls begging is clearly an aim by Alice at their dad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
View attachment 2921345

We know your story Alice and we are tired of hearing it even though it changes daily. How you reacted was to abuse, to bully, to lie, to try to bring others down, to alienate small children and break their hearts.

Yes you did that to them by denying them the love of their father because he left you. He wanted to see them and you dripped poison into their ears and made them feel responsible for your feelings to the point they probably felt it was safer to just not see him.

They are probably happy a lot of the time, at least on the surface because children are resilient. But you should never underestimate the damage you have done to them by alienating them. Its plain as day that Ioan loves his kids or he would have walked off into the sunset with Bianca, just like you hoped he would so you could sell your narrative far and wide and gain the public’s sympathy. Real grief doesn’t send an email stating “Want more?” straight after a pathetic tv performance with fake tears.

Real grief can find others who are grieving and build them up. Can build a community to heal together and change the narrative around grieving. These two incredible women started a journey to do just that after both losing their mothers in tragic circumstances during the pandemic. This is what women who support women looks like.

View attachment 2921425
Oh I love this podcast! It certainly helped me. ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm willing to a bet a lot of us here have experienced a traumatic life event/traumatic life events, and that's part of the reason why we're here.

Having your husband leave you is awful. It's no doubt a complete life-adjustment.

But it's not comparable to two young girls having their childhoods and future prospects ruined.
It's not comparable to a man have his career and reputation ruined on an almost-worldwide scale for things he didn't do, and every single detail about his private life divulged on social media and the tabloids.
It's not comparable to bullying a woman younger than you and making her MS flare up, and bullying/taunting her family.

1715108912955.png

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The Eurovision has just started. I hear lyrics repeating I will be popular, I will be popular...

If Al ever wrote lyrics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My theory is she’s a lazy bleep who thinks her ex husband owes her. He doesn’t. Signed Dr Mimsy x

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Congratulations, Alice! You've managed to completely alienate your children from a father who loves them and spent a significant amount of time with them. You're winning because you've alienated them from their father, their grandparents, their uncle, their cousins. You've completely won. The kids are completely isolated from any family. Alienated and isolated from normal peer relationships. If that's winning, she's gotten the gold medal.

Reactions: 37
Just catching up... no wonder Ioan ran away from her, I'm exhausted just reading about her a few minutes a week, let alone living with her for years. She's like bloomin' whack-a-mole who won't feck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Whatever new app she’s found she’s loving the filters on it isn’t she? Shes gone from not feeling herself and posting throwbacks and decades old Papp photos to new “fresh” ones.

Well I’m sorry Al, you aren’t fooling anyone. These two women aren’t the same and we know which one you ACTUALLY look like!!!

Nice try though.

IMG_9605.jpeg
IMG_9604.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Whatever new app she’s found she’s loving the filters on it isn’t she? Shes gone from not feeling herself and posting throwbacks and decades old Papp photos to new “fresh” ones.

Well I’m sorry Al, you aren’t fooling anyone. These two women aren’t the same and we know which one you ACTUALLY look like!!!

Nice try though.

View attachment 2921513View attachment 2921514
I think the top photo is an older one, one from maybe 2017 or so.

Her hair hasn't looked like that for years. And she's wearing false eyelashes in that photo, which I don't believe she gets anymore.

Reactions: 19
Has she turned off all commenting while she continues to bully someone on their insta?? Coward.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I think the top photo is an older one, one from maybe 2017 or so.

Her hair hasn't looked like that for years. And she's wearing false eyelashes in that photo, which I don't believe she gets anymore.
You can get those from a filter though 😜

Reactions: 14

Nice try though.

View attachment 2921513View attachment 2921514
The floating lashes are funny but the lizard eye somehow just feels accurate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.