Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #244 Alice, it’s time to stop doxxing and start detoxing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing new filed in court yet.

I'm running around like crazy this morning and can't catch up. However, thank you @welp for pointing out the lack of links in the last court index update! Here is a version that should work. I still need to add it to the wiki but won't be able to for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I think by active case they mean the police investigation. The police don’t usually talk about investigations because it is helpful to the criminal. That’s the reason why. But sometimes the opposite is true. They confirm they are investigating to get people to come forward. Usually in abuse cases where people are embarrassed or intimidated by someone.
Well that depends on if they have found the perp. If they have, they don’t speak about the case in order to not hinder the prosecution. And people can talk about active criminal cases in the states for sure

Reactions: 14
Hindsight is 20/20 but would Alice really have wanted this to all be private from the start? It would have given her an advantage as no one would have been able to contradict her side of things. Or obtain documents.
People believe her side even with the documents.
Madness but they do.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

I'm running around like crazy this morning and can't catch up. However, thank you @welp for pointing out the lack of links in the last court index update! Here is a version that should work. I still need to add it to the wiki but won't be able to for a while.

Wait, you aren’t glued to tattle and are an AcTuAl LaWyEr???

• Haha
Reactions: 38

I've added this to the wiki, replacing the previous one. Hopefully I did it right! Thanks for your work as always @Hiraeth

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hindsight is 20/20 but would Alice really have wanted this to all be private from the start? It would have given her an advantage as no one would have been able to contradict her side of things. Or obtain documents.
Yeah, abusers always want their victims silenced.

Reactions: 28
She legit said the other day that she isn’t to blame for anything that’s happened to her in the last 4 years so I’m not sure she would do anything differently

Reactions: 38

Are you doing imaginary pretend legal work?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.