Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #244 Alice, it’s time to stop doxxing and start detoxing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do some recaps but that’s a good idea for shortening the process, hitting most liked posts. I endeavour to make a new thread the next time it’s quiet and a thread ends. Time to learn lol
If only Alice had the same zest to learn something. Anything. Like how not to be despicable for example.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Whomever said she’d be mostly quiet and licking her wounds was right it seems lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just popping in to see which identity I am today! I’m surprised she hasn’t accused Sarah of being me 🤣🤣

I saw this comment on B’s recent IG post so here’s another account I’m accused of being 🤣
Noooo, don't destroy her little fairy tale. You're supposed to be me.😂

Buoyed by piggybacking on @Hiraeth's success, I'm going to me-rail a bit, but it's still relevant to the thread.

Last summer my husband and partner of 20 years shagged his best mates wife and fucked off without warning or any conversation. To be honest, it was not the first time he'd cheated (but will be the last time he'll ever cheat on me, that's for sure!). His family actually defended his behaviour and even blamed me for it. Mind blown! Contact has now been cut with all of them and I grey rock my ex while I navigate the divorce (that I filed for, which he hated. HA!) Thankfully, there are no children involved.

I came to the realisation that I’d been living with a covert narcissist all this time. Coming to terms with the emotional/psychological and verbal abuse has been a journey, especially acknowledging the damage he’s caused me. Initially, I was angry. Very angry. And devastated. Was I reactive? Yes, in the beginning I’m ashamed to say, but he did something particularly heinous early on that completely broke the trauma bond for me. This helped me gain much needed perspective and I pulled my head out of my ass, moved to a new home (because I had to) and started to re-build myself and my new life. I very quickly realised how liberating it was not having to walk on eggshells or be with someone who couldn’t have cared less for me.

I have very recently met someone new who couldn’t be more opposite to my ex. Taking it slow but having fun. He’s very funny and made me realise that I’d been miserable for a VERY long time.

I keep comparing my situation to Alice’s and just cannot understand how someone can remain so ‘stuck’. I couldn’t imagine still being where I was 8/9 months ago, it would be such a waste of my life. It’s baffling to me how anyone can behave the way she has for so long. Of course, I know my story is much more aligned to Ioan’s than Alice's.

You turds have gotten me through some pretty dark times, and you didn’t even know. Love you all. ❤
So sorry to hear about your past experiences. All the best to you and your new special person.😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It's not even 7am in Los Angeles - I assume she's sleeping it off
I imagine she's spent, she's been practically manic posting for days and probably run out of steam. I really feel for those girls who have to witness these episodes, those who enable and encourage her on her IG should feel ashamed of themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
So she’s trying to doxx people by throwing random names around. The only prerequisite is to follow Bianca or having liked or commented on her posts. Clever.
I have updated my avatar with my latest image. I am confident she won’t recognise me because of the hat. Not looking my best but you know family issues at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Thought: is the video of the kids praying and begging for pizza (they have always done this performance their entire lives) because the set up video of big E presenting the invitation* and falling to her knees and begging to avoid visitation with Ioan has been raised? I mean it was an obvious set up with paps or Alice videoing it. "God knows who filmed it" - you know who filmed it Alice.

*How did the pap know it was an invitation? Because Alice told them that's what it was.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
OMG Piers is interviewing mAlice 🤣🤣🤣
I just saw this too. If she’s as much like Alice as we think (and how she’s portrayed in BR) this should be interesting to say the least. What are the odds she will say UTTER UTTER DEFAMATION at some point?

(Sent from iPhon)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I honestly thought it'd be Lorraine I really did 🤣
Alice is way more harmless than real life Martha in a general sense. Alice is just harassing you if you dont kiss her arse, but once you block her she wouldnt go physically see you (you can decide if its laziness or not). irl Martha does this irregardless if you are nice or not, I think Piers is awful and I think he is awful for exploiting this woman and for giving an abuser airtime, but you need balls to take on that interview. I cant see someone like Lorraine having that.

PS: I generally think it's false to call Alice a stalker. She is an obsessed bully that shares harassing traits with this woman (messages/quotes are really the same lol). looking up publicly available things online is not really stalking. But she is asking for this by labelling anyone that looks on her IG and isnt kissing her arse a stalker too (and not doing the same to those who not only do this but have become intrusive in the life of others or even her own, but she doesnt care about this if those people do her dirty work and kiss her arse)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.