Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah Duggers used to be the Social Media Manager at The Sun. She's handled far worse than Alice!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
She’s getting like Fiona Harvey from Shrek.

One way by day.. another by night.

Whatever new app she’s found she’s loving the filters on it isn’t she? Shes gone from not feeling herself and posting throwbacks and decades old Papp photos to new “fresh” ones.

Well I’m sorry Al, you aren’t fooling anyone. These two women aren’t the same and we know which one you ACTUALLY look like!!!

Nice try though.

View attachment 2921513View attachment 2921514

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Perceived proximity to famous people is Alice through and through.

Oucassi’s girlfriend, Ioan’s wife, Piers Morgan’s wife’s friend - not meaning to offend Celia there as I prefer her to him.

Loads of us know famous people through our families, jobs, kids schools, neighbourhoods, hobbies, charity work.

We don’t bang on about it all the time because they’re normal people getting on with their lives.

Alice isn’t famous enough for most people to recognise her and her obsession with being someone famous is sad.

Reactions: 41
With every comment she posts I can't help but think what a bleeping miracle it is that Ioan made it out of there alive and is still looking hopeful towards the future.

Reactions: 58
With every comment she posts I can't help but think what a bleeping miracle it is that Ioan made it out of there alive and is still looking hopeful towards the future.
Despite the loss of the girls (for now) Ioan probably now sees her rantings, eye rolls, and thinks, she’s off again. But it probably glances off now. She has done too much, it becomes meaningless.

Reactions: 30
I honestly don't know how he stuck it so long! I can truly understand why he told Alice he'd rather be dead than live under the same roof as her any longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
You can’t reason with someone like Alice. That’s what restraining orders are for. People like her don’t understand reason or boundaries. She simply doesn’t understand she’s in the wrong. 🦌 🦌 🦌

Reactions: 41
She’s bleeping insufferable. Once again, worried about those girls in that environment with her. I truly hope they’re in their rooms away from her.

Reactions: 40
also I like her definition of being able to take something "I clapped right back" - no, Alice, this is being thin.skinned when the thing you are clapping back about is a undeniable fact. And when you are doing something even worse than thing you had previously defined as "bullying".

But you cannot reason with someone like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.