Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #243 Woman who supports women but refuses to support herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't know how he stuck it so long! I can truly understand why he told Alice he'd rather be dead than live under the same roof as her any longer.
He deserves a trophy or something for the length of time he was with her.

Reactions: 25
With every comment she posts I can't help but think what a bleeping miracle it is that Ioan made it out of there alive and is still looking hopeful towards the future.
She's all woof and no bite. That's the hilarious thing about this entire saga - she talks so much tit but the only person she ever harms is herself (and her young hostages) sorry, not sorry. She's an embarrassment and it's hilarious to watch.

Reactions: 36
Oh that sounded way funnier in my head. Not that she’s a prize.
Second guessing myself on here now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I honestly don't know how he stuck it so long! I can truly understand why he told Alice he'd rather be dead than live under the same roof as her any longer.
BIB - I think we spoke about this before, because I was sure he said that, but then I think we came to the conclusion that this came from Alice herself, so it might not be true?

Reactions: 14
BIB - I think we spoke about this before, because I was sure he said that, but then I think we came to the conclusion that this came from Alice herself, so it might not be true?
Oh I thought it was true. He was on the phone to his parents and crying in Welsh. That poor soul.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Honestly, she's attacking someone in the business, with connections, and a social media manager!? Let's watch Alice do a 180 and suck up

• Haha
Reactions: 42
With every comment she posts I can't help but think what a bleeping miracle it is that Ioan made it out of there alive and is still looking hopeful towards the future.
And looking so healthy and happy with it. Proof that living with abuse affects everything about you. He’s out the other side and she will never drag him to the dark side again.

Reactions: 27
AE also made the post on SD’s account where she just wrote the name SD, on a post where S vwas reviewing a book called Tender is the Flesh. She was threatening her. Or attempting to in that way the Evans siblings love to do. I wonder if S will be in touch with B to add her to the dossier B is compiling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh I thought it was true. He was on the phone to his parents and crying in Welsh. That poor soul.
Alice wrote this in her Daily Mail interview/article from November 2021.

It might be true, but who knows (and she doesn't mention anything about him wishing he was dead here, but I think she said it somewhere else):

Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 22.49.33.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Isn't Alice supposed to be in court? Why is she pissing all over SM?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.