Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #244 Alice, it’s time to stop doxxing and start detoxing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for crying out loud. I'm sure Janina has no desire for discussing Al, being her active case. I'm sure she would rather forget Al ever existed.
I think the poster means us….but I used Andrea as an example because she has given commentary on Alice, Kohberger, Doerman etc…all active cases

Reactions: 18
arent her fans constantly giving their judgement over this case by being positive about Alice and negative about Ioan? loool
Still smiling feels like she’s gloating? Especially as Marcia has said “Enjoy this precious day!”
or coping. you never know with her

M** always says this anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes, I agree with this. Insecure coward indeed.

I don't see her as someone as nefarious. She's actually more like Martha-lite. She's a big skunk that sprays stink when feeling threatened then scuttles off to hide.

MOO
Martha-Lite 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think the poster means us….but I used Andrea as an example because she has given commentary on Alice, Kohberger, Doerman etc…all active cases
Us? Well then that's even more stupid than I thought. The public can't discuss a case? WTAF?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just wanted to give a shout out to @Ametrine for the thoughtful and thorough recaps and Wiki work she does here. I know we've had a few tough moments and I hope we can move through them with grace and growth. My sincere apologies for my part in any disconnect. ❤

Unlike Alice, I sit with my own reactions and see where I can shift my thinking and perspective. When you've seen some tit you focus on moving through the tit.

Hear ye.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
lol by this logic Andrea Burkhart is so screwed for talking about mostly active cases View attachment 2923197
Half of twitter was talking about the Amber Heard/Johnny Depp case, especially when they were literally in court. Following this persons logic they all should have faced some sort of repercussions for it. Don't think that happened. Period.

Reactions: 25
I just wanted to give a shout out to @Ametrine for the thoughtful and thorough recaps and Wiki work she does here. I know we've had a few tough moments and I hope we can move through them with grace and growth. My sincere apologies for my part in any disconnect. ❤

Unlike Alice, I sit with my own reactions and see where I can shift my thinking and perspective. When you've seen some tit you focus on moving through the tit.

Hear ye.
Thank you @Mad Betty, your kind words are very much appreciated. I enjoy reading your perceptive and on-point posts.

Cheers to Alice for making us all realise that life is too short.

As the phrase goes, let bogans be bogans! 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I think by active case they mean the police investigation. The police don’t usually talk about investigations because it is helpful to the criminal. That’s the reason why. But sometimes the opposite is true. They confirm they are investigating to get people to come forward. Usually in abuse cases where people are embarrassed or intimidated by someone.

Reactions: 19
lol by this logic Andrea Burkhart is so screwed for talking about mostly active cases View attachment 2923197
Hindsight is 20/20 but would Alice really have wanted this to all be private from the start? It would have given her an advantage as no one would have been able to contradict her side of things. Or obtain documents.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.