Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I’ve followed Alex for years, before she got a big following. As I understand it Nicola‘s supported living enables her to live and work independently. They regularly have family holidays and she seems so happy and loved. I actually think they are a great example of showing disability in a really positive light.

Reactions: 32

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
It really makes me LOL when she says ‘on to the next chapter’ … you’re moving round the corner, you don’t have a job, you have no plans to get married, you aren’t having a baby, you will decorate your house exactly the same … it’s hardly a page turner!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Nellyellie

VIP Member
Today might be my unfollow time. She’s just such an entitled little bitch. Blaming the taxi company, blaming the airport…. Alex you missed your flight, on your expensive ski holiday, decked head to toe in designer gear, as you go back to your mansions.
I know she can’t help being from a wealthy family, but she’s so so unaware of anything going on in the world. People are genuinely struggling at the min

Reactions: 19

Eastonell

I honestly don't think it comes across as protectiveness at all, I think people hit a nerve when they ask stuff about her sister as she knows they're treat differently.
Na I’m gonna stick up for her here. People give her so much shit about Nicola, we only see a portion of it but she’s shared a few over the years. It’s vile to be honest, I’d be exactly the same if anyone was like that about anyone in my family and I’m sure you would be too. People love to accuse them of treating Nicola badly or differently due to her downs but it’s blatantly obvious that’s not the case and she’s very well loved by all of them.

Reactions: 18

Lstier1

I cant really say too much without giving myself away, but her family arent very nice. Her sister lives in supported living and ive heard her mam and dad begrudge taking her sister on holiday etc as they are ashamed of her disability.
This reeks of bullshit. You can tell how much of a close family they are. You can tell how much they cherish and love Nicola. Let’s not start spreading lies. Very distasteful.

Reactions: 18

Eastonell

I’m sorry but if my Dad worked hard and earned enough money to live where they live and he wasn’t bank rolling me I’d be seriously pissed off...that being said I think she pays her way and earns her money through working for his company and her insta posts. Regardless though, why does it matter? Nobody asks all of you where you get your money from...

she’s one of my favourites at the moment, very down to Earth and real. As for the comments surrounding Nicola I think that’s absolute bull and really disrespectful. She is so loved by her family and Alex clearly dotes on her. To say something like that because the poor girl has downs is downright disgusting. I love this site but that’s definitely where I draw the line

disclaimer: not a new comer, not Alex’s mate either just a decent human being who doesn’t fabricate lies and discriminate against disabled people :))))

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
Imagine going on the other night and crying because you ‘didn’t want to go home’ … when you were actually flying first class to a 5* hotel to drink cocktails all day … what a clip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Loveitme

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed how every other story she posts is an ad, aff link or shes selling something.
Other than that it's as if she's forcing herself to post 'normal everyday' stories. Like who cares about her sardines on toast.... like is that really the best she can come up with. Shes got no personality since she stopped working.
Give it 2 hours, she'll be drinking prosecco and doing a clothes haul with swipe up links🙄
Imagine being 30 odd,own home ,dog owner and you just wake up on a Friday morning and start dicking about with hair and face masks .Then you sit talking to your phone about some jeans before filming how you made your sardines on toast ,Auds (is she 62 now ?) prob came round in the afternoon and did all their housework and tonight kie cooks (poached eggs) will prob make spag Bol while she films her Prosecco glass

The life eh

• Haha
Reactions: 15

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Why is this SO stressful she will cry?
her Dad will reorganise flights, chauffeurs etc - no worry or cost.
No job to rush back for.
You sat alone on the plane - GUESS WHAT ALEX - you’re a fucking grown-ass adult.

These are not problems - it’s a minor inconvenience in an otherwise blessed and perfect life.

Get a fucking reality check, look around you.
Or just be quiet.
Im actually really over her now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

EbbE

Can't believe they haven't taken Nicola with them.
Can you imagine Nicola celebrating a big birthday with her parents and Alex and Kieran not being invited.....nope me neither
Nicola was with them all week!? She was at home with them when they were celebrating alexs actual birthday. I think it’s reaching to be like “OMG they didn’t take her” I don’t do everything with my siblings and my parents. I spend time with my mum alone, and my siblings do. I feel like it’s inferred on here that because Nicola has a disability they’re doing something bad which I don’t think is the case!

Reactions: 13

justlooking1978

Na I’m gonna stick up for her here. People give her so much shit about Nicola, we only see a portion of it but she’s shared a few over the years. It’s vile to be honest, I’d be exactly the same if anyone was like that about anyone in my family and I’m sure you would be too. People love to accuse them of treating Nicola badly or differently due to her downs but it’s blatantly obvious that’s not the case and she’s very well loved by all of them.
Agree with this. She does my head in over her lack of bants and beige lifestyle, but I don’t think you can call her out on anything to do with Nicola.

Reactions: 12

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
God if I had her money I would have gone wild in London this weekend… fancy afternoon teas, royal tasting menus, jubilee themed cocktails!! But no, just the usual shite Chinese, a full English and a trip to LV on repeat. She’s just got no class 😂

• Haha

Lstier1

Nooo! I love Alex! I literally can’t fault her. She’s hilarious and seems really kind.

TeaTime93

I cant believe through the entire process when she had her invisalign, she never disclosed that it was gifted. She recommended the dentist and that service to thousands of followers and didnt once mention she never paid for it. When people asked her multiple times about the cost she dodged the question and said it was different for each person but still never mentioned hers was free. She has only recently gone back to one of her posts and added the hash tag #gifted. Its too sneaky

• Wow

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
Their holidays surprise me so much, all that money but they go to the same hotel in the same country to sit by the same pool and eat at the same restaurants every year! Obvs I know that’s all expensive just think if I had her money I would be branching out from the Hilton in Portugal ever year
This is what I mean, we just see everything on repeat … winston eats from the bin, kie cooks tea, how to do a ponytail tutorial, here’s my new bag, here’s my same holiday as last year, Alex and Nicola get their nails done, auds gets pissed, dinner with the girls, a new lavish Alice outfit, new eyelashes that are the best ones ever… maybe it was only mildly interesting the first, second, third and fourth time around! This whole posting old ads talking about diffusers is just weird right now! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

TicketyTock

I cant really say too much without giving myself away, but her family arent very nice. Her sister lives in supported living and ive heard her mam and dad begrudge taking her sister on holiday etc as they are ashamed of her disability.
I can’t actually see how this could be true , if they didn’t want to take her surely they just wouldn’t ! Like you have said she lives in supported living so they could easy get away with going on holiday without her if that’s what they wanted ! Nicola actually comes across as a right good laugh , they all seem to get along great ! Sounds like stuff like that is said to paint them in a bad light

Nellyellie

VIP Member
She’s so pathetic. Cringing so hard for Princess Alex who has had to leave the house without Kiiiiie and Auds (61).
New iphone won’t charge in the Range Rover. My heart bleeds

cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Say what?

Very strange she hasn't gone to Vegas with her mum and dad considering they go everywhere together. Especially when they were going to get married! Wonder what's going on.....suddenly married after 37 years, both of them selling their houses. I reckon they are off to Dubai and they needed to get married for visa reasons

Loveitme

VIP Member
You can tell she’s never had anything to actually worry about in her life. I just think it seems such a lonely existence sat in the house with Winston all day while Kie Cooks goes out to work
Completely.She comes across we very out of touch .it’s great her parents have been able to give her financial stability and a fancy lifestyle but the woman is 30 odd and seems so immature .I think I’ve said it before but she reminds me of me when I was about 19.Before life gave me a few hard knocks 😂 and I stopped complaining about literally fuck all .She should go on that rich house poor house programme

You can tell she’s never had anything to actually worry about in her life. I just think it seems such a lonely existence sat in the house with Winston all day while Kie Cooks goes out to work
I just don’t think I’d feel very fulfilled if I was her