Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously, the pictures that ‘haunt’ her and make her want to cry... is she for real? Her hair looks absolutely fine (no pun intended!), if not a bit dry. There are people dealing with actual hair loss conditions and her post flogging hair gummies has pissed me off. She’s so out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 2
I also think it just looks like she’d had a good hair cut in the bottom photos. There’s really not a massive difference other than it’s all one length

Reactions: 4
I also think it just looks like she’d had a good hair cut in the bottom photos. There’s really not a massive difference other than it’s all one length
Yeah I agree, it looks the same thickness but obviously had a trim so it’s not uneven at ends ?

Reactions: 3
Poor Winston. If you think it’s certain foods causing these fits then why the hell would you leave a spoon in reach?

Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed how every other story she posts is an ad, aff link or shes selling something.
Other than that it's as if she's forcing herself to post 'normal everyday' stories. Like who cares about her sardines on toast.... like is that really the best she can come up with. Shes got no personality since she stopped working.
Give it 2 hours, she'll be drinking prosecco and doing a clothes haul with swipe up links🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I unfollowed her, and every other influencer that chose to bury their sand and continue to post ads for clothes/make up etc. we are on the verge of potentially being nuked.
Yesterday showed them all for the ignorant selfish people they all are.

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed her, and every other influencer that chose to bury their sand and continue to post ads for clothes/make up etc. we are on the verge of potentially being nuked.
Yesterday showed them all for the ignorant selfish people they all are.
Sorry but I have to disagree with this.
personally I use Instagram as a bit of escapism, I’m not ignorant but I also don’t want that forced down my throat 24/7 because for me, and many others, it’s really detrimental to our mental health.
you don’t have to agree, just saying not everyone has to post about it

Reactions: 9
I think it’s a bit of both. It can look insensitive if they are moaning about something so small when you think about what is going on. some of them just post things like Ukraine❤ Which isn’t helpful. They all did it with BLM, just jump on the bandwagon without using their platforms for good. They could be posting awareness or links for donating etc. completely aware you’d have to be living under a rock to not hear about ukraine/ Russia currently but sometimes there are big news stories which aren’t in the mainstream media.

Reactions: 4
Sorry but I have to disagree with this.
personally I use Instagram as a bit of escapism, I’m not ignorant but I also don’t want that forced down my throat 24/7 because for me, and many others, it’s really detrimental to our mental health.
you don’t have to agree, just saying not everyone has to post about it
Yeah I disagree with you. As influencers I think to carry on like nothing is happening is ignorant and in poor taste.
Of course it is, I was awake all night, I’m worried sick, having panic attacks, you name a tablet, I take it, but it’s a reality we are facing.
I won’t be burying my head in the sand.
Quite frankly I couldn’t give a duck about suggestions for wedding outfits, what people had for dinner or whatever they’re posting at a time when the reality is, we are sitting ducks waiting to see if we intervene and face the consequences. Then no one will give a duck because none of us will be here.
Tone deaf the lot of them.

Yeah I disagree with you. As influencers I think to carry on like nothing is happening is ignorant and in poor taste.
Of course it is, I was awake all night, I’m worried sick, having panic attacks, you name a tablet, I take it, but it’s a reality we are facing.
I won’t be burying my head in the sand.
Quite frankly I couldn’t give a duck about suggestions for wedding outfits, what people had for dinner or whatever they’re posting at a time when the reality is, we are sitting ducks waiting to see if we intervene and face the consequences. Then no one will give a duck because none of us will be here.
Tone deaf the lot of them.
That’s cool, I didn’t expect you too. We can agree to disagree.
Maybe stay off social media for a while. Seems like the best way to protect yourself

That’s cool, I didn’t expect you too. We can agree to disagree.
Maybe stay off social media for a while. Seems like the best way to protect yourself
Believe me I’m trying. I have stuff going on which has definitely made me more consumed with it all than I normally would be. So at the moment I’m my own worst enemy. ❤

Believe me I’m trying. I have stuff going on which has definitely made me more consumed with it all than I normally would be. So at the moment I’m my own worst enemy. ❤
It’s a hard one though isn’t it, like you say burying your head in the sand doesn’t make it go away. But being in the know and Lea ring about it makes you realise how much of a reality it is!
I am definitely a head burier!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It’s a hard one though isn’t it, like you say burying your head in the sand doesn’t make it go away. But being in the know and Lea ring about it makes you realise how much of a reality it is!
I am definitely a head burier!
Yep at the moment I’m so stressed I don’t know how I’ve not keeled over from a heart attack. So whilst they’ve all annoyed me, I kinda wish I could take a step back a bit x

Has anyone noticed how every other story she posts is an ad, aff link or shes selling something.
Other than that it's as if she's forcing herself to post 'normal everyday' stories. Like who cares about her sardines on toast.... like is that really the best she can come up with. Shes got no personality since she stopped working.
Give it 2 hours, she'll be drinking prosecco and doing a clothes haul with swipe up links🙄
Imagine being 30 odd,own home ,dog owner and you just wake up on a Friday morning and start dicking about with hair and face masks .Then you sit talking to your phone about some jeans before filming how you made your sardines on toast ,Auds (is she 62 now ?) prob came round in the afternoon and did all their housework and tonight kie cooks (poached eggs) will prob make spag Bol while she films her Prosecco glass

The life eh

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine being 30 odd,own home ,dog owner and you just wake up on a Friday morning and start dicking about with hair and face masks .Then you sit talking to your phone about some jeans before filming how you made your sardines on toast ,Auds (is she 62 now ?) prob came round in the afternoon and did all their housework and tonight kie cooks (poached eggs) will prob make spag Bol while she films her Prosecco glass

The life eh
close… she’s back at Glass House having steak and Prosecco 🤣

I know we don’t see stories 24/7 but I do hope there’s more going on behind the scenes! It just feels like Groundhog Day constantly

Reactions: 8
close… she’s back at Glass House having steak and Prosecco 🤣

I know we don’t see stories 24/7 but I do hope there’s more going on behind the scenes! It just feels like Groundhog Day constantly
Ah tit, forgot it was Friday ,be stables tomorrow ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.