Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys what is that quite luxury brand she sometimes wears like dresses/jumpsuits really gorge dressy stuff? I can’t remember the name of the brand for the life of me and I’ve deleted Instagram. I’m looking to hire one for a wedding!
Is it that nadine Merabi?
I actually think she’s been shadow banned just searched for her and couldn’t find her

Reactions: 1
Guys what is that quite luxury brand she sometimes wears like dresses/jumpsuits really gorge dressy stuff? I can’t remember the name of the brand for the life of me and I’ve deleted Instagram. I’m looking to hire one for a wedding!
Yeah same as what 'Dak1988' said ...Nadine Merabi!

Haha I must have missed that one but she basically wouldn’t answer if she had a partner for absolutely years.
Hahaha I remember this ,then she wouldn’t show him for ages .Now it’s ‘KIE COOKS’ every five min

Reactions: 1
#prayforalex

shes having a dreadful day (over on her home account).

We should start a go fund me appeal to get our lass home.

🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
I was just coming here to say this. It just shows how incredibly entitled she is. I actually think it’s pathetic posting these sorts of stories at a time like this when you’re going back to your massive house paid for by Daddy. It’s hardly like she’s got work on Monday to worry about missing. She’s got nothing going on in her life, what’s a missed flight?!

Reactions: 10
I was just coming here to say this. It just shows how incredibly entitled she is. I actually think it’s pathetic posting these sorts of stories at a time like this when you’re going back to your massive house paid for by Daddy. It’s hardly like she’s got work on Monday to worry about missing. She’s got nothing going on in her life, what’s a missed flight?!
So she’s blaming the taxi firm because she - or whoever’s account it was - didn’t check their emails? I mean, I check mine until the minute I’m on the flight as anything can go wrong!

Reactions: 2
NGL I wish I had rich person problems, must be awful missing your flight. meanwhile I’m worried about how I’ll pay my bills this month because I’ve been too ill to go to work 😐

Reactions: 10
She’s got zero humility or awareness.
crying like a baby because she had to endure a 2 hour flight sitting away from mummy and daddy,
give me strength.

Reactions: 11
She is pathetic ,makes me laugh when she says she wants kids ,like she could hack motherhood

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Today might be my unfollow time. She’s just such an entitled little witch. Blaming the taxi company, blaming the airport…. Alex you missed your flight, on your expensive ski holiday, decked head to toe in designer gear, as you go back to your mansions.
I know she can’t help being from a wealthy family, but she’s so so unaware of anything going on in the world. People are genuinely struggling at the min

Reactions: 19
Today might be my unfollow time. She’s just such an entitled little witch. Blaming the taxi company, blaming the airport…. Alex you missed your flight, on your expensive ski holiday, decked head to toe in designer gear, as you go back to your mansions.
I know she can’t help being from a wealthy family, but she’s so so unaware of anything going on in the world. People are genuinely struggling at the min
I can’t believe that there’s no one in her life who would have a quiet word and tell her to stop going on like this. So out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 5
It’s sad because she didn’t used to be like this. They didn’t move to Wynyard until she was in her late teens. No one around her will say anything … Kiecooks is practically on the payroll, Auds likes a quiet life and she doesn’t really have any pals!

Reactions: 4
Cringed at those stories today!
It’s the sort of thing you text your mate when it’s happening then look back and think ahh maybe I went on a bit too much, it wasn’t that bad
But she’s broadcasting it to all her followers?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.