Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys we better all pray Alex finds her motivation tomorrow and manages to make it to the gym with such a busy schedule šŸ™„
If sheā€™s not even managing to go to the gym wtf is she doing all day?!

Reactions: 1
Imagine being a 30 year old adult who lazes around all day. I literally never stop from the moment i wake up - life is so hectic. Work, school run, meal prep, etc ā€¦ and funnily enough I donā€˜t find the time to fake tan each day.
Shes such an overgrown child, I canā€™t imagine her as a parent!

Reactions: 11
What would you even talk about to your partner if you stay home all day especially if you donā€™t cook or clean etc
Generally speaking- not trying to be horrible

Reactions: 4
What would you even talk about to your partner if you stay home all day especially if you donā€™t cook or clean etc
Generally speaking- not trying to be horrible
She is literally the embodiment of her favourite song ā€¦ ā€œI donā€™t cook, I donā€™t clean, but let me tell you how I got this ringā€¦ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She literally has all the time and money in the world but isnā€™t planning her wedding, sheā€™s so lazy, no doubt Kieran will be planning it all.

Reactions: 2
The wedding thing really strikes me as odd. Why on earth would you not be planning a wedding when you literally have nothing else to do?! Makes me think thereā€™s a fishy reason why

Reactions: 4
The wedding thing really strikes me as odd. Why on earth would you not be planning a wedding when you literally have nothing else to do?! Makes me think thereā€™s a fishy reason why
Definitely hates him šŸ˜‚ and just uses him for his cooking

• Haha
Lols Alex, you were in a traffic jam. Are you genuinely that sheltered that you canā€™t cope with traffic ? šŸ˜‚

Sheā€™s so pathetic. Cringing so hard for Princess Alex who has had to leave the house without Kiiiiie and Auds (61).
New iphone wonā€™t charge in the Range Rover. My heart bleeds

bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s so pathetic. Cringing so hard for Princess Alex who has had to leave the house without Kiiiiie and Auds (61).
New iphone wonā€™t charge in the Range Rover. My heart bleeds

bleep
Imagine having to do that every day for work eh!

Never mind that there may have been a huge accident and people hurt.

Reactions: 5
I donā€™t think they even like each other you know. Remember when he had covid and she locked him in the spare bedroom? That was quite something

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember that up until a while ago most of us didnā€™t even know she had a boyfriend. She kept him totally secret for years and then would post cryptic answers when people asked if she was single

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.