Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apart from going on holiday (which they look so bored on anyway) Alex and Kieran have the deadest relationship ever IMO

Reactions: 3
How does she get to eat and drink all she does and still be that skinny 😫😫😫
i think she just has a really fast metabolism. Her mam is slim too and you can tell it’s natural. They’re both just slim framed too.

I’m totally bleeping jealous!

Reactions: 4
I didn’t realise she was no longer ‘working’ generally quite like her, obviously she has money and it appears it’s bank rolled by her family but i did like the fact she did actually contribute something towards her lifestyle even if it was just working for her Dad. She is a little OTT and I think seeing her in real life I would be like what the hell but despite money she does seem reasonably grounded. With regards to the Maldives I do agree it can be done to a budget, I would say I’m very average and make an average wage yet we went for our honeymoon and intend to go back next year, yes I probably won’t go to as fancy resort as her but tbf when we went previously it cost under £5000 AI for two weeks in a brilliant resort with a hot tub etc with our room, we didn’t have a water bungalow though. No it’s not an every year holiday but you could certainly go for the same amount if not less than say Disneyland Florida 🤷‍♀️. I do agree on the AD front … the constant ads are VERY annoying.

Reactions: 4
i think she just has a really fast metabolism. Her mam is slim too and you can tell it’s natural. They’re both just slim framed too.

I’m totally bleeping jealous!
oh god me too, i only have to look at steak and chips and I’d gain 5lbs - she has it 5 times a week !! (Imagine her insides tho from all that red meat 😱)

🙃 I’ve honestly never fancied Dubai … for that exact reason!! if I’m paying that amount there’s far more inspirational places to see and for a longer time.
Snap, a few years ago I would have loved it but now I just think of all the amazing places I could take my kids for that money.
I know it’s different strokes for different folks but I really don’t envy her lifestyle, it’s all so superficial.

I am envious of her banging body though

Reactions: 2
That dress was beaut,not gonna lie .Does everyone dress like that in Dubai ? I’ve never been

Reactions: 1
Imagine going on the other night and crying because you ‘didn’t want to go home’ … when you were actually flying first class to a 5* hotel to drink cocktails all day … what a clip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How does she get to eat and drink all she does and still be that skinny 😫😫😫
I’m the same! I can eat whatever . I even tried to force feee myself full fat milk to gain weight 😅
The excessive consumption of red meat must be doing some damage though to her insides though

still looks fabulous though ha

She is indeed staying at prob the 2nd most expensive hotel in Dubai (2nd to the Burj)

I’m going to Dubai soon … do I need to dress up like that every day? 😂
No, not at all!

I walk around Dubai looking like a scruff! ha! .. When you live somewhere it's totally different. I am not one to dress up on holiday though, I like to chill.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.