Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell 😂 get a grip. Not like you’re coming home to go straight back to work!
She’s a bleeping melter like,it’s a holiday most of us can only dream of and she’s posting selfie’s like that .
Alex there are people that are dying

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly she's even more of a twit than I already thought she was, is she really crying over coming home? bleeping hell, she's a head!

Reactions: 4
I love looking at her photos . I get a sense of satisfaction from her feed as well as Lauren Watson

Reactions: 1
Lol at someone asking her if Maldives is affordable and her saying you can make it affordable

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lol at someone asking her if Maldives is affordable and her saying you can make it affordable
To be fair, you can make it affordable though. I have 2 friends who have been to the Maldives who are 'regular' working people/couples. One friend more recently on a honeymoon then a stop off in Dubai for a few nights on the way home same as what Alex is doing.

Anyone know roughly how much the flights would be to fly first? Whole holiday must’ve been a fortune!

She went all that way to basically sleep 🤣

And the reason why they always go on holiday with the parents is cos they fund it 🤑

• Haha
I live in Dubai, I am interested to learn where they'll be staying. Dubai is f'ing expensive at the mo as it's peak tourism (post covid-1 too) & this bloody expo is pushing the prices through the roof.

I live in Dubai, I am interested to learn where they'll be staying. Dubai is f'ing expensive at the mo as it's peak tourism (post covid-1 too) & this bloody expo is pushing the prices through the roof.
Something tells me it isn’t going to be an Ibis! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.