Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally declares NOTHING as an ad! Generally I like her but clearly thinks the rules do not apply to her 🤨

Reactions: 3
yeah also a girl called Abbie Blythe in Glasgow - nothing ad or her latest trip to some hotel stobo wasn’t ad either even though I have seen a few others go working with the same agency 😳🙄

I was waiting for this one to come up. I need to come clean and say I actually really like her - she's funny and real. But she is SO bad at declaring ads, that facial peel last night was a prime example. Also if you also follow Chloe_lauren you'll notice they promote the same accounts almost simultaneously- I guess they are working with an agency that tells them what to post and when.

Reactions: 1
I was waiting for this one to come up. I need to come clean and say I actually really like her - she's funny and real. But she is SO bad at declaring ads, that facial peel last night was a prime example. Also if you also follow Chloe_lauren you'll notice they promote the same accounts almost simultaneously- I guess they are working with an agency that tells them what to post and when.
It was the facial peel last night that tipped me over the edge 😂 I do really like Alex, I am local to her and know the area she lives is really affluent. She’s a grafter and still works for her family but that’s all the more reason why it bugs me that she doesn’t declare ads!

Does her dad own the company she works for ? I presume they bought the house for her as its MASSIVE- hardly a normal first home owner property !

Does her dad own the company she works for ? I presume they bought the house for her as its MASSIVE- hardly a normal first home owner property !
I’m pretty sure he does. The place that she lives is crazy expensive... gated community!

I love her! She has a great sense of humour and doesn’t make me feel like I have to buy something she’s wearing ❤

Reactions: 3
I really like her but the story of her crying today over one comment which wasn’t really nasty just saying her subscription box is a little pricey was just ridiculous . Can’t cope with the whole poor me thing total case of my wallets too small for my fifty’s and my diamond shoes r too tight .

I really like her but the story of her crying today over one comment which wasn’t really nasty just saying her subscription box is a little pricey was just ridiculous . Can’t cope with the whole poor me thing total case of my wallets too small for my fifty’s and my diamond shoes r too tight .
i do like her but it was a bit of an overreaction wasn't it. Surely that's not the most negative comment she's received ??
Or did she just do that for engagement so she could post all the nice supportive messages she got ?

I think she was genuinely upset. She’s a really lovely girl and she’s hit back at trolls and bad comments before and hasn’t been upset just angry.

Yeah I’m a fan tbh, think she’s funny and seems nice and love her sense of style. Always looks really done up and gorgeous

I really like her but it’s kinda cheeky selling all the stuff she gets for free!

To be fair to her I have a new online jewellery company and I offered to send her some pieces and she replied really nicely thanking me but saying she has loads of products to review and she didn’t want me sending something if she couldn’t put in the time for it. Always engages and responds also, a lovely girl xx

Reactions: 6
To be fair to her I have a new online jewellery company and I offered to send her some pieces and she replied really nicely thanking me but saying she has loads of products to review and she didn’t want me sending something if she couldn’t put in the time for it. Always engages and responds also, a lovely girl xx
That's really nice to hear - she always always replies when i comment on her stories.
i have a bit of a girl crush on her - she has amazing skin !

Reactions: 2
Her lockdown situation is really annoying me ... she keeps moaning about wanting her normal life back but she’s been to her sisters, her friends, her parents and sits in her garden drinking prosecco all day!

Same , she’s not based in reality she lives a life bank rolled by her rich dad . I like her but she’s had her friend round she’s at her parents house . We are not supposed to b doing that until Monday . Also she never declares ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.