Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beyond cringe when they put up a poll ‘CaN yOu SeE mY pOsTs?’ Vote yes or no .It’s the same thing over and over again ,soz the 183839 pic of you in a lavish Alice dress stood in the same pose in your white house didn’t get my attention

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No one sits scrolling through posts because it’s a load of tit over and over! People watch stories because it’s quick to click on and off. Surely it’s not that difficult for her to understand?

Reactions: 11
No one sits scrolling through posts because it’s a load of tit over and over! People watch stories because it’s quick to click on and off. Surely it’s not that difficult for her to understand?
Agree I never scroll through posts on insta due to the order! One of my friends posted something 14th May and I’ve literally seen it everyday since 🤣

it’s beyond annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Agree I never scroll through posts on insta due to the order! One of my friends posted something 14th May and I’ve literally seen it everyday since 🤣

it’s beyond annoying
Isn’t it! Same crap over and over. If I want to see what my mate has done on holiday or whatever I go on their profile and look as it sure as hell won’t ever show on my feed 🤣

I love that she’s gone to London on the jubilee weekend and is living the exact same London weekend they always do 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
And I swear last time she went to Park Chinos she said it wasn’t worth it for the price. Why not try one of the other hundreds of restaurants in London?!

Ffs, her latest story 🙈 I think she honestly believes she’s a celebrity!
And she’s clearly struggling for content ideas judging by the ‘what I eat in a day’ posts earlier in the week

Reactions: 1
The video on the grid post and the wave she did had me dead😂 I agree she defo thinks she's a celeb

She bought something from LV with her “birthday money”???
😂
Who the heck has birthday money at 31?
And since when does it equate to that much $$$
Oh how the other side live

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf are ki_cooks_spag_bols shoes?! I zoomed in as I thought he was wearing white socks too! But nope, just white feet. He coulda borrowed some of Alex’s tan, surely she’d give him a discount code?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She bought something from LV with her “birthday money”???
😂
Who the heck has birthday money at 31?
And since when does it equate to that much $$$
Oh how the other side live
I get birthday money (past 40) but it generally adds up to about £70 each year so I would need to save it for a few year for LV goodies

• Heart
God if I had her money I would have gone wild in London this weekend… fancy afternoon teas, royal tasting menus, jubilee themed cocktails!! But no, just the usual shite Chinese, a full English and a trip to LV on repeat. She’s just got no class 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s the thing, you could do so much with that money and yet they go to the same places every single time. And Kie Cooks has a foodie account 😂

I’d love to know how many steps they actually did each day. They clearly didn’t leave Mayfair and it’s not that big!

Im
Guessing they didn’t end up at the Theatre then 🤷‍♀️

on another note surprised to see her edit with AbbottLyon is out, I missed the grid post and don’t even think she’s mentioned it much on stories? Felt it had such a big build up then nothing !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.