Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Imagine being a 30 year old adult who lazes around all day. I literally never stop from the moment i wake up - life is so hectic. Work, school run, meal prep, etc … and funnily enough I don‘t find the time to fake tan each day.
Shes such an overgrown child, I can’t imagine her as a parent!

Reactions: 11

xxheidiandparisxx

She’s posted again on her normal page. Thank GOD she managed to get home ok, get dressed to the nines and out for a Sunday dinner or steak :rolleyes: so the massively stressful experience had zero impact on her life or weekend plans. There are people having to leave their sons/brothers/husbands etc behind in Ukraine while theyattempt to flee a war zone. But let’s spare a thought for Alex who missed a flight then had to sit by herself.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
She’s got zero humility or awareness.
crying like a baby because she had to endure a 2 hour flight sitting away from mummy and daddy,
give me strength.

No one sits scrolling through posts because it’s a load of shit over and over! People watch stories because it’s quick to click on and off. Surely it’s not that difficult for her to understand?

NGL I wish I had rich person problems, must be awful missing your flight. meanwhile I’m worried about how I’ll pay my bills this month because I’ve been too ill to go to work 😐

Reactions: 10

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Could she drop any more hints? Why don’t she just say she’s moving? Why all the vague posts and secrecy?

must be also be v stressful waiting for her brand new wheels to arrive - thoughts and prayers for Alex and all her lists. Bless x

• Haha

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
Well, my group chat with her pals of pals from Wynyard is rife 😂. No one understands the house sale or how Nick and Auds dared to get married without Alex in toe … they’ve gone from the most predictable people on the estate to the most mysterious 😂

• Haha

Sophie92

Chatty Member
I was just coming here to say this. It just shows how incredibly entitled she is. I actually think it’s pathetic posting these sorts of stories at a time like this when you’re going back to your massive house paid for by Daddy. It’s hardly like she’s got work on Monday to worry about missing. She’s got nothing going on in her life, what’s a missed flight?!

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s gone to Bath… ffs … I thought she was off to MonteCarlo the way she was going on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

willawallawooh

Chatty Member
Thank the Lord! Alex has now got a courtesy car!! No idea how the little lamb has survived without it while she waits patiently for her brand new Range Rover to be built. All that praying we did must have worked!

• Haha

sodreamy

Of course she’s crying!!! Imagine if she had a job and real life stresses to throw into the mix too

• Haha

questionmarc12

Ski holiday aside - how lovely does she look without makeup/filters in that last story?! Completely different but actually better in my opinion!

MarriotBonvoy

Chatty Member
She bought something from LV with her “birthday money”???
😂
Who the heck has birthday money at 31?
And since when does it equate to that much $$$
Oh how the other side live

• Haha

gingernut

Honestly I like her and her partner they seem nice enough. She’s one of the few accounts that i think is as nice in real life as she is on the gram

whoareyouu

VIP Member
Can you imagine spending all day every day at home doing not a lot, your partner then coming home from work and expecting him to make your dinner every night. I mean she doesn’t even clean, that’s what Auds is for! I don’t know how he puts up with her tbh.
Potential future inheritance? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

misu15

So after a hectic, tough weekend of outfit changes, dining out and making her hair wavy… she’s started the week with a relaxing spa, pedi (first in 2 years, shock horror) and Prosecco with Auds(61)… she’s had a stressful weekend after all.
I hope she got her toenails trimmed finally 🤮

• Haha

misu15

I live down south and i don't think we're as dressy as northern lasses ... if she walked into my local (but very nice) pub dressed like that people would think she'd been to a wedding or day at the races. People just don't go out dressed like that.
Normal people up north don’t either 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Sophie92

Chatty Member
You can tell she’s never had anything to actually worry about in her life. I just think it seems such a lonely existence sat in the house with Winston all day while Kie Cooks goes out to work