Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Hey just came across this post. Could anyone tell me what Alex and her boyfriend do for a living? They seem to have so much money, their house looks expensive and the holidays and cars they go on too.
I think they both work for Alex’s father but earn good money for themselves. Also Alex must be earning a canny penny with all the advertisements she does on her Instagram page so I think everything is paid for by themselves. I really like her & Kieran

Reactions: 9

Tiny2016

I like her. She seems really "real". For anyone who's questioning where she gets her money from, that's her business, but what I will say is, you can make your money go a hell of a lot further when you live up north compared to people who may earn the same and live down south.

Nellyellie

VIP Member
I unfollowed her, and every other influencer that chose to bury their sand and continue to post ads for clothes/make up etc. we are on the verge of potentially being nuked.
Yesterday showed them all for the ignorant selfish people they all are.
Sorry but I have to disagree with this.
personally I use Instagram as a bit of escapism, I’m not ignorant but I also don’t want that forced down my throat 24/7 because for me, and many others, it’s really detrimental to our mental health.
you don’t have to agree, just saying not everyone has to post about it

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Im also going to guess she’s doing her own collection for Abbott Lyon I believe they’re based in Bath!

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
So boring now! I’m sick and tired of ‘influencers’ sharing screenshots and links of clothes they couldn’t be arsed to even buy for themselves!

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I remember once, when she had a ‘normal account’ - they had a massive bust up and I think he moved out for a bit, anyway he went out and got pissed on a night out and she was at home posting all this stuff about liars and lads being players, and don’t say you’ll home at a certain time then not come home etc … I was like 👀👀👀👀 but of course it she deleted it all when she sobered up. I think he remembered what side his bread was buttered, realised he likes flying first class to The Maldives - so he’d better be a good little Kie.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
I used to enjoy Alex’s instagram but now every post is an ad & affiliated link. TBH,her accounts quite boring now.

TeaTime93

Has anyone noticed how every other story she posts is an ad, aff link or shes selling something.
Other than that it's as if she's forcing herself to post 'normal everyday' stories. Like who cares about her sardines on toast.... like is that really the best she can come up with. Shes got no personality since she stopped working.
Give it 2 hours, she'll be drinking prosecco and doing a clothes haul with swipe up links🙄

• Haha

RobinsHood

I really like Alex to be honest, but just had a nosey at that new Bottega bag she's got and it's over £3k!
Crazy how someone can afford to just buy that on a whim as it just so happens to be in stock, straight after all the designer pressies and engagement ring at Xmas too. I don't really see the desperate need for it either when it's a similar style to the Chanel's she already has?
She obviously has zero financial worries and doesn't seem to be working much from home at the minute. It's hard not to be jealous as her lifestyle is so extravagant and carefree. She does seem lovely but definitely a bit detached from reality!

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Imagine being 30 odd,own home ,dog owner and you just wake up on a Friday morning and start dicking about with hair and face masks .Then you sit talking to your phone about some jeans before filming how you made your sardines on toast ,Auds (is she 62 now ?) prob came round in the afternoon and did all their housework and tonight kie cooks (poached eggs) will prob make spag Bol while she films her Prosecco glass

The life eh
close… she’s back at Glass House having steak and Prosecco 🤣

I know we don’t see stories 24/7 but I do hope there’s more going on behind the scenes! It just feels like Groundhog Day constantly

shhh1712

VIP Member
I used to really like Alex, she was one of my favourite influencers for a long time but now she’s just so unrelatable and I cringe at her stories. Her responses seem a lot ruder and abrupt than they used to, and I unfollowed Kie Cooks months ago for the same reason. I find the covid stuff bizarre, saying on her post today that he’s not allowed to cook until Tuesday.. get a grip! My partner and I have both had covid this week (still do), and it’s just so weird to me that she is sleeping in a different bedroom and he’s not allowed to cook until his isolation finishes, pretty sure she said he had now tested negative anyway! Such weird behaviour

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I love it how she won’t give out details of the hotel until the end of the holiday but is happy to let everyone know her house is empty back home 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Ellavxii

Honestly I like her and her partner they seem nice enough. She’s one of the few accounts that i think is as nice in real life as she is on the gram
Same and she has the most unreal fashion sense! I’m always jealous of her clothes/holidays/the dinners Kieran cooks lol!

claire141183

I hate that her page is just ad after ad, she was one of my favourite when she was posting just general stuff about her life etc but I just flick through everything now as I don’t want to see ad after ad