Alex Simpson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I was in such a rush before I came away I forgot to share these” I totally forgot to do my job and now the brand are chasing me so here’s a half arsed video where I don’t tell anyone it’s an ad again

Reactions: 4
She’s completely lost her edge … so boring these days!
Their holidays surprise me so much, all that money but they go to the same hotel in the same country to sit by the same pool and eat at the same restaurants every year! Obvs I know that’s all expensive just think if I had her money I would be branching out from the Hilton in Portugal ever year

Reactions: 8
Their holidays surprise me so much, all that money but they go to the same hotel in the same country to sit by the same pool and eat at the same restaurants every year! Obvs I know that’s all expensive just think if I had her money I would be branching out from the Hilton in Portugal ever year
This is what I mean, we just see everything on repeat … winston eats from the bin, kie cooks tea, how to do a ponytail tutorial, here’s my new bag, here’s my same holiday as last year, Alex and Nicola get their nails done, auds gets pissed, dinner with the girls, a new lavish Alice outfit, new eyelashes that are the best ones ever… maybe it was only mildly interesting the first, second, third and fourth time around! This whole posting old ads talking about diffusers is just weird right now! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is what I mean, we just see everything on repeat … winston eats from the bin, kie cooks tea, how to do a ponytail tutorial, here’s my new bag, here’s my same holiday as last year, Alex and Nicola get their nails done, auds gets pissed, dinner with the girls, a new lavish Alice outfit, new eyelashes that are the best ones ever… maybe it was only mildly interesting the first, second, third and fourth time around! This whole posting old ads talking about diffusers is just weird right now! 🤦🏼‍♀️
That is 100% her life 😂 you forgot to mention eating steak and creme Braille at either the golf course, or the impeccable pig 😴

I used to be so envious of her life and in reality it’s tit! She might have money but my god it really can’t buy you everything. There’s a whole out there Alex… branch out a little!

Reactions: 3
This thread never seems to come up when you search her name? And if it does, it shows that the last comment was made in January 2021. Weird..

That is 100% her life 😂 you forgot to mention eating steak and creme Braille at either the golf course, or the impeccable pig 😴

I used to be so envious of her life and in reality it’s tit! She might have money but my god it really can’t buy you everything. There’s a whole out there Alex… branch out a little!
oh my goodness the amount of red meat she eats … night after night, steak and chips. Or occasionally pasta /pizza.

Reactions: 1

She does branch out - London where she eats steak at Bob Bob Ricard followed by purchasing another designer item followed by more steak & Prosecco at Harry’s Dolce Vita !!!!!!

(AKA theyve done the same trip to London four times in a row 🤣)

Reactions: 2
She does branch out - London where she eats steak at Bob Bob Ricard followed by purchasing another designer item followed by more steak & Prosecco at Harry’s Dolce Vita !!!!!!

(AKA theyve done the same trip to London four times in a row 🤣)
Interspersed with the occasional Dubai visit where she is SO extra!

Wynyard - London - Portugal - Dubai

and repeat.

I dunno I used to quite like here, she was funny when she moaned about work… it was semi relatable even though it was dubious as to how much work she used to do 😂. Now she’s just annoying, moaning about the slightest inconvenience as if it’s the end of the world.. her boring home looks quite dated and she has no character development just same old again and again … Maybe I’m being really mean 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Anger countries only cost £90 if you have like a package deal with companies like tui
We looked into going on our holiday to an amber country & you need to take multiple tests for early release from isolation & it all added up to about £600 for 2 people as you pay per test, that was through TUI as well

Reactions: 1
She's got amazing boobs for such a skinny minnie. But she's so honest about her other procedures I'm not sure that she'd lie about it.
Also they do look natural - she's so skinny I feel you'd almost be able to see the outline of the implant.
I'm going with natural.

Reactions: 5
Her holiday looks so boring. There's no people around, no sun, same restaurants.
And how doesn't she gain weight??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.