Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarriotBonvoy

Chatty Member
How does she get to eat and drink all she does and still be that skinny 😫😫😫
I’m the same! I can eat whatever . I even tried to force feee myself full fat milk to gain weight 😅
The excessive consumption of red meat must be doing some damage though to her insides though

still looks fabulous though ha

Say what?

Those poor dogs must spend more time in kennels than actually at home too. She hasn't said she's looking after Aud's dog for her so guess it's back in a kennel yet again

Loveitme

VIP Member
She definitely doesn't trust him, as she's hating strangers messaging him. I mean, all he needs to do is ignore and block them, maybe he has a wandering eye 👀
It was obv gonna happen though after Shes been promoting his new account .There’s some right weirdos out there who’ll just see her lifestyle and want a bit of that and think they can message her fella.It is weird but to be expected

Rainbow1

VIP Member
I find the whole posting from her home account weird too. What’s up with her usual one?
She says it was banned?
I know the other day she was shadow banned something to do with a post (or story) with her dad?
I didn’t see the original so not sure what she was on about

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
I wonder why marriage now & the house sales. I hope no one is ill and they’re getting their affairs in order!

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Oh interesting. I must have started following her when she’d removed him then. It was so odd that she’d post all these photos that made it look like she was single and on holiday with just her family etc and then all of a sudden he’s everywhere