Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a supposed book reviewer, her writing is absolutely shocking. This would be like a deaf person rating music. Also if one of your positive points is "You can tell how passionate Adam is about this book" the book must truly suck.
I thought of Beethoven, the deaf classical music composer when I read that! 😜 🎼

What’s with the wedding band on the right hand?

“Relationship status. While the left hand is typically reserved for engagement and wedding rings, wearing a ring on the right hand can sometimes signify a relationship status. It may be where you choose to wear a 'promise ring', a ring to indicate that you are in a committed relationship but not married or engaged.”

What’s with the wedding band on the right hand?

“Relationship status. While the left hand is typically reserved for engagement and wedding rings, wearing a ring on the right hand can sometimes signify a relationship status. It may be where you choose to wear a 'promise ring', a ring to indicate that you are in a committed relationship but not married or engaged.”
Just looks like a signet ring to me. I wear one on same hand and on same finger

Reactions: 2
Damn! For a minute there I thought he’d spotted his future husband in a queue at the airport and was getting a bit previous. Again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Damn! For a minute there I thought he’d spotted his future husband in a queue at the airport and was getting a bit previous. Again.
I mean, he may have done 🤣 but it could also be a signet ring 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Look there's nothing wrong with Disney in your home, but his whole style and personality seems to be disney and teen stuff like heartstopper posters. There doesn't seem to be any grown up styling anywhere.

It's a bit serial killer of the week on Criminal Minds.

Screenshot_20240513_104833_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just don't seen Adam as a sex hunter on grindr. He might be on it, but more in a dip toe in hoping for flynn rider type of way

Reactions: 3
Look there's nothing wrong with Disney in your home, but his whole style and personality seems to be disney and teen stuff like heartstopper posters. There doesn't seem to be any grown up styling anywhere.

It's a bit serial killer of the week on Criminal Minds.

View attachment 2932579
Based on previous vlogs and Instagram stories where he's shown more of his flat the pictures on the wall are Disney, the only ornaments are Disney, the only things he posts about on social media are disney (and now book), i think you get the idea where its going ...

Based on previous vlogs and Instagram stories where he's shown more of his flat the pictures on the wall are Disney, the only ornaments are Disney, the only things he posts about on social media are disney (and now book), i think you get the idea where its going ...

Yeah it's just dull. I love disney, happily chat about it for a while and have a few disney bits around my house, mainly in my home office. But if that's all you've got, that's boring.

Same with anyone who only has one thing to talk about.

I wonder if he ever wonders what a non Disney fan potential shag/date would think of all that tit in his house? It’s just as bad as entering someone’s bedroom for the first time to find it rammed with teddy bears, dolls, nana’s teapots etc. It’s not cute and it’s definitely not sexy Adam. Think on!

I wonder if he ever wonders what a non Disney fan potential shag/date would think of all that tit in his house? It’s just as bad as entering someone’s bedroom for the first time to find it rammed with teddy bears, dolls, nana’s teapots etc. It’s not cute and it’s definitely not sexy Adam. Think on!
That's exactly what it reminds me of, he is basically Smithers in The Simpsons.

You walk into Adams flat and it's disney ot Heartstopper in the lounge, on the walls, in the bedroom. It's everywhere.

Didn’t he talk about that on instagram at some point about do other Disney fans only date Disney fans because especially now he’s a DVC member he could only date a Disney fan or someone open to Disney?

Didn’t he talk about that on instagram at some point about do other Disney fans only date Disney fans because especially now he’s a DVC member he could only date a Disney fan or someone open to Disney?
Yeah, but the thing is I'd class myself as a Disney fan, and if I walked into his flat or all he had to talk about was Disney, Taylor swift and heartstopper....id be faking an emergency call and getting the hell out of there

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember when someone looked at him in line at airport security and he sent out an ABP for his true love 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8