Adam Hattan #10 His vlogs are trash so now he’s selling his trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's exactly what it reminds me of, he is basically Smithers in The Simpsons.

You walk into Adams flat and it's disney ot Heartstopper in the lounge, on the walls, in the bedroom. It's everywhere.
I vote this as our next thread title!

Adam Hattan #11 Basically Smithers in the Simpsons

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"The Hattan Company Ltd" denied me for a review copy on NetGalley and I've never felt more pathetic in my life 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It gives me the ick when blokes try to sculpt a jawline out of their facial hair like that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It gives me the ick when blokes try to sculpt a jawline out of their facial hair like that
Most decent barbers would tell you not to do it as it just draws more attention.

But the bigger ick for me is the Chicken Run hands
ezgif-3-d9207549aa.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
"The Hattan Company Ltd" denied me for a review copy on NetGalley and I've never felt more pathetic in my life 😂 😂
If it makes you feel better I’d imagine every man the CEO of the Hattan Company Ltd approaches for a shag also denies him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Out of interest, were the 'reviewers' so far only male?
He only has 8 reviews so far and the majority of them seem to be women but nearly all of them mention how much of a fan of Adams they are. If you were self-publishing wouldn't you want all the free promo you could get?!

I've never used goodreads or know much about it but, how can you be a YA author AND be debuting your novel. Claiming to be a YA author implies you've written at least one YA book before

Screenshot_20240514_202637_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
loving that shirt (it would look better on my bedroom floor) and his hair like that :love:
I've just noticed...its abercrombie. Dear god Adam is stuck in the past. It's like he stunted in his late teens in terms of his fashion, music, movies and literature tastes and general mentality.

Also Mr social warrior you'd think would be more aware hie problematic the brand is these days.

Reactions: 3
So he mentioned a book by that Sophie Gonzales in the latest vlog and he owns Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda, do we think he’s ever read an adult fiction book or only children’s books? 😂

Reactions: 2
I've never used goodreads or know much about it but, how can you be a YA author AND be debuting your novel. Claiming to be a YA author implies you've written at least one YA book before

View attachment 2935813
---

I've just noticed...its abercrombie. Dear god Adam is stuck in the past. It's like he stunted in his late teens in terms of his fashion, music, movies and literature tastes and general mentality.

Also Mr social warrior you'd think would be more aware hie problematic the brand is these days.
Does the "8 books" mean he's only reviewed 8 books? That's not much for an author to have read and reviewed.

Reactions: 1
I was on the Keys to the Kingdom tour today and while 'backstage' in the 'tunnels' we were standing in one area going over something and who walks in but Flynn Ryder himself, shirt half open waiting for a while for the life to open to take him up to the castle. Can only imagine how Adam would have reacted in that situation

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.